[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Verge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: verge.png (92KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
verge.png
92KB, 500x500px
undervalued coin, great devs. Good potential, can see this go up to 200 sat soon.
>>
>>2240787
get XVG will it's still cheapo
>>
File: 1488334553756.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488334553756.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
GET ON BOARD FAGGOTS
>>
>>2240827
>T ON BOARD

I'm on board Kreygasm
>>
Welcome to World's Largest Altcoin Pump and Dump Group
All Pump and Dump announcements will be made on this Group and Our Telegram Group. Get ready for the signals.
JOIN TELEGRAM HERE-

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEKKqMIX4-vZUSwC5Q
>>
>>2240857
Thanks m8 but we all know verge is worth way more then a shitty pump and dump.
>>
A threads first couple posts always show where the shills are at.
>>
>>2240871

Excuse me?
>>
>>2240787
don't shill it asshole VERGE isn't a PnD

holding 495K though if you want people to Buy it just throw some facts about it out that makes it great and worthy else people think this coin is garbage which it isn't
>>
>>2240787
But seriously what do you think of its future?
>>
im so glad i dumped this coin back when it was .000044. its a dead coin now. its never going up. theres no reason to get this when pivx and dash do what verge does but better and faster
>>
File: IMG_5065.jpg (61KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5065.jpg
61KB, 599x563px
>>2242175
It's got a future ahead of it that's for sure
the block time is a short 30 seconds which there's other cryptos on the same rate but this one doesn't state it's a micro transaction crypto so I see it as a really good sign

the developer is always active plus they have future plans compared to a lot of these other coins

the dev wants to expand the private/anon networks. also there's community driven ideas implemented so if we have a brilliant idea that may up the value of it we can gladly share it with the dev on his chat because it'll benefit both parties
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/verge he's quite active in that chat

There's CointoPay so that merchants that wanna get set up with it, VERGE is set up with them so in reality if a merchant is smart they will end up paying much less than credit card processing (I work for a processor and the fees are ridiculous) also being able to accept this makes the merchant happier in terms that it can't be chargebacked or disputed so VERGE is on point for that and they're planning on getting added to others.

the only thing I see bad is the majority of it is already mined so expecting a sell wall that can easily be cancelled if they realize the potential on it
>>
>>2242211
If you're going to fud you shouldn't shill another coin kek
>>
So obviously in the dump phase. Gtfo of here and take your bags with you.
>>
>>2240787
Holding since 9 sats my man
>>
>>2242417
Keep it up my brother.
>>
>>2242346
I bet you're the one that screams hodl like a flaming Jew
>>
>>2242274
That's definently true. Thats one of the reason why i'm holding verge for long term.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.