[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Filthy nocoiners regret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1494875768518m.jpg (126KB, 1024x833px) Image search: [Google]
1494875768518m.jpg
126KB, 1024x833px
Became a filthy nocoiner last december. My blockfolio at its peak in july last year was about 5btc, 1200eth, 37lsk (from ico) and a couple of shitcoins. Gradually sold out till december and gradually want to kill myself since march.

Respect to those without weak hands. I learned my lesson, so fuck all nocoiners.
>>
>$280k

J U S T
>>
that sucks OP

but then there is me, who bought a t-shirt for about 500 BTC in 2011
>>
>>2241317
could've had a lambo
>>
>>2241317
You spent a million dollars on a t-shirt.

Do you at least still have the shirt?
>>
File: 1492372743976.jpg (79KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
1492372743976.jpg
79KB, 640x437px
>>2241317
500 BITCOINS FOR A T SHIRT ?

LELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
I know that feel senpai.

Sold 700 eth for 10k after the goddamn DAO hack.
>>
>>2240684
jesus.
assuming youre a brit. what websites are you using to buy back in
>>
>>2241317
Why? BTC was consistently above 1$ in 2011. You spent 500 dollars on a shirt? This isn't /fa/.
>>
>>2241620
my mom threw it away some years ago

I thought BTC was just meme money and looked for a shop who offered BTC payment. A tshirt shop was the only shop i found

lessons were learned
>>
>>2240684
Its ok dude. My dad and mom basically treated me like I was retarded when I was 14 and begged them to buy me a laptop so I could buy BTC for like 0.05 USD. I was ok with it. It hit $13 and I told all my friends. My "best friend" who is now fucking my ex girlfriend, told me it was stupid to invest and I believed him. I begged my parents again and they would not assist even with $1k. When it hit +$1k I was livid but had faith that I would still have a chance. After the MTGOX disaster and it hit 200 I told my family and fucking begged - I told every fucking person I knew with enough money to change my life by investing, all ignored. I wound up buying .25 BTC at this price and made a couple of dollars, I didnt want to sell my BTC but I wound up having to pay my car insurance and being broke in Feb... when it was like $700 and about to fucking take off. Was really upset and still sort of am, but there really is huge potential in this area.

I put 60$ into GNT and 20 into GRC, although GNT is really just a gamble at this point based on the concept and presentation compared to actual utilization at this point. I put another 60 into XEM and I'm about to throw in another 20. I'm so fucking poor it's pathetic, so if XEM does ever rise I'm literally gonna take home chump change but I mean I guess it's something... gonna keep throwing any money I get at it to be honest. If bitcoin's security (or any altcoins security) is ever threatened, I think the normies will be looking for more secure options and when they find out about XEM they'll buy it up like crazy.
>>
>>2241639
LOL
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.