[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Digibyte a good investment ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: digibyte.png (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
digibyte.png
7KB, 200x200px
Just started out on cryptos and was wondering if DGB is a good investment. It seems to be pretty durable so far and I've heard about the Citibank contest, but does the coin have potential ?

What are some good coins for a beginner to buy?
>>
yes dgb is king
other coins for beginners :
sc
gnt
edg
xem
>>
>>2240638
Many believe that DGB can hit $1+ this year with all the new money pouring in. That's a pretty fucking great investment if it happens.
>>
>>2240666
Little to far fetched unless this really get into gear. I'd say .10-.50 is a good target by the end of the year.

t. 2MM hodler
>>
>>2240685
s'alright for you bro, 50c is one million dollars.

it's only 70,000 for me

>haha who am I kidding, fucking $70k

WOOOOOOO :D
>>
>>2240685
True - with this volume it does not seem impossible
>>
I still hold some DGB and want it to succeed, but something about it just feels slightly off. Their mining system through gaming was shut off a week ago with no further updates, and I don't have full faith that the minecraft server will be fully operational when they claim. There certainly are things to like about this coin, but don't go all-in because of the bizlet shilling.
>>
>>2240638
I don't know.

I'm holding 40k and I'm not gonna sell it but honestly the FUDding is getting to me. It's stressing me out.

It's been in a pretty consistent pattern over the last few days. I've been considering buying and selling with the waves, but then I take a look at my iron hands and don't do it.
>>
>>2240738
fudding is always a good thing.

it means people are insecure and jealous because they didn't invest, or sold too early.
>>
Who the fuck knows. hundreds of billions are gonna flow into crypto over the coming years i know that for sure, and im not gonna be the cuck that didnt take risks. dgb is one of the smarter risks imo and i got in early

stay safe and be a normie, or just buy and hold
>>
>>2240750
Is it *always* a good thing?

It's one thing when people just run around spouting "shit coin" "dead coin" "meme coin" et cetera. It actually makes me worry more when people are pointing out the things I'm already worried about - the order book, the sell wall, logos of non-affiliated corporations, Digibyte Gaming not working.

I dunno. Maybe I've just been watching it too closely the last couple days thinking something is gonna happen, but I'm kinda fried right now. Like I said before, I'll keep holding, I'm just much less confident than I was when I bought in.
>>
>>2240726
>I don't have full faith that the minecraft server will be fully operational when they claim.
Given their very recent track history where none of their payout or wallets are working properly, and that the Minecraft thing was supposed to be operational back in, what October I think it was, chances are very high that it won't be fully operational when they claim, if operational at all.
>>
>>2240685
I we saw 50 cents by the end of the year, I would be ecstatic. Holding 850k here.
>>
>>2240638
when it's low again, sure. it's a scam coin in the end but it's not at it's peak yet
>>
>>2242345
50 cents is really no problem
>>
>>2243240
Hope you're right. Won't be life changing, but life plan accelerating money.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.