[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a company that has been around for 20 years in Spain just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: equation-written-on-glass.jpg (71KB, 1504x940px) Image search: [Google]
equation-written-on-glass.jpg
71KB, 1504x940px
So a company that has been around for 20 years in Spain just rejected my application for this summer.

They are tax evading and last time paid me in cash in an envelope... As well as 20 other employees. About 600eur for 2 weeks, room and board inc.

I suspect they arent hiring me because i'm not white.

I want to report them for tax evasion, how should I do this?

Why would they be tax evading for 20 years....??
>>
>>2240262
literal nigger
>>
I mean, if you want to claim you're a despicable tattletale dipshit because you're not white, I suppose that makes them racist... kind of a racist statement to make about your own race tho
>>
>>2240262
why don't you call your local police department and ask for their advice instead?
>>
>>2240294
They are the ones who are being niggers by not paying taxes.

The work is with kids and they dont back ground check either, so there are probably kids getting their asses blown out because the company wants to save money.
>>
>>2240304
I want to be anonymous and i dont speak spanish. The cops here could be on the take too. I hear they rape minorities and beat them for fun too
>>
https://tips.fbi.gov/
>>
>>2240262
how do you know they are racist?
>>
>>2240369
Well when i worked there i was more qualified than most of the other hires. The manager was tall and white, and the hr lady was a red neck white female american who gave me sideways looks. They kept complaining about small things and the manager seemed racist
>>
File: 958.jpg (71KB, 479x700px) Image search: [Google]
958.jpg
71KB, 479x700px
>>2240262
>can't even google the spanish tax agency
>they didn't hire me because i'm not white
>>
>>2240262
Which company? Also, the tax evasion and envelope paying is very common here in Spain
>>
>>2240400
Wont say name incase someone contacts them.

Really? Its jailable though right? At least shut the company down...

Should be easy to prove too
>>
File: remove-collectivists.png (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
remove-collectivists.png
98KB, 960x960px
>>2240262
Fuck off back to Africa

A honest company tries to make an honest living and does you and your nigger friends a favor and saves you money by evading theft and you fucking nigger want to fuck with them?

Fuck off.
>>
>>2240437
In any other country sure, but again, it's Spain who we are talking about. If it's a big company that can drive the attention of the media it's worth a try.
Build your case first, talk to the other 20 people who got paid in cash and work from there.
>>
>>2240317
>>2240262
>foreigner
>doesn't speak Spanish
>wants to report a Spain-based company

You're shit out of luck, dude

And pretty stupid as well - they paid you, so they didn't scam you. No one promised they would hire you by all means.
>>
>>2240476
Can't he threaten to report them for tax evasion, then they will hire him? or give him a bonus?

Don't people go to jail for failing to declare side income in europe...let alone company wide fraud?
>>
>>2240437
Say the name, please. Or at least give some hints. It sounds like a place I might want to work at, and I might actually have a chance, because I'm not dark-skinned.
>>
>>2240501
>Can't he threaten to report them for tax evasion, then they will hire him? or give him a bonus?
Huh, he doesn't even speak their language. He can't do shit.
>>
File: j-me-neave2.jpg (43KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
j-me-neave2.jpg
43KB, 640x639px
>>2240506
>average spaniard
>>
File: 1494801130949.png (56KB, 209x248px) Image search: [Google]
1494801130949.png
56KB, 209x248px
>>2240369
>>2240381
>>
>>2240381
>>2240369
Dude ids lmao
>>
>>2240532
wtf? he even posted the fbi link what the fuck is up in this thread

sage
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.