[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASX Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: img-header-logo.png (7KB, 183x80px) Image search: [Google]
img-header-logo.png
7KB, 183x80px
Haven't had one of these for a while what is everyone watching?

NUH looks to be soon on the move and EDE very cheap atm IMO
>>
Current memes I'm watching are Noxopharm (NOX), MMJ Phytotech (MMJ) and Brainchip (BRN).

I have 50k in a term deposit that will mature in August. I'll probably end up putting it into STW, VAF and VAP, with a little left over for meme companies and crypto.
>>
Granted I'm new here, but is it normal for people here to deal almost exclusively in low-cap penny dreadful garbage?
>>
Genuine thoughts on the MLS announcement yesterday?
>>
>>2240290
Yes.
A lot of the stocks recommended here are garbage.
But with high risk comes the possibility of high return
>>
>>2240299

I'll see myself out then.
>>
Did you stockfags know that the ASX has contracted Digital Asset https://digitalasset.com/ to build out a new blockchain based trading platform for currently listed stock?
Prepare your asses for major volatility when they remove the barrier to entry and open the market to 10 million more players with heavily reduced transaction costs.
https://digitalasset.com/static/documents/30_22Jun_ASX%20Increases%20Investment%20in%20Digital%20Asset%20Holdings.pdf
>>
>>2240332
No idea what you're saying.
Explain like im five?
>>
If you can get stocks in Digital Asset can you please tell me how?
>>
>>2240337
You didn't read anything did you?
ASX has made the decision to adopt hyperledger blockchain technology to rebuild the ASX platform.
They're basically going to copy cryptocurrency platforms but will be listing ASX stocks on it.
With an ease of entry like this they can then allow average people near immediate access to ASX listed stocks at lower volumes.
This will create a boom in ASX stocks pushing the market either into a bubble or just allowing more people to take part with smaller amounts of money.
CHESS will be deactivated. If you have any stock in CHESS or anything near it, get that shit out asap.
>>
Fucking hell if I just had some decent capital I'd shit all over this game. Why the fuck am I poor? Someone lend me $10k for a month
>>
>>2240351
Whats CHESS?
So its a good thing?
>>
>>2240364
holy shit dude, maybe you should learn to use google before trying it in the ASX and crypto markets.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.