[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please someone with sense and logic, challenge my argument for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: shutterstock_221085262.jpg (165KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_221085262.jpg
165KB, 500x326px
I strongly argue that ETH is overvalued and deeply sorry about all the losses (possibly lives) for the future collapse.

Lets first talk about the supply, how much eth is mining each day? it's approx 50,000 eth every day flooding into the market.

To sustain, current price of around $210 ish, it means everyday, $10,500,000 NEW fund need to be transfused. WOW

Second, ETH is not developed in sense of bitcoin, it is developed to provide so call smartcontract environment. Therefore, I believe that the developers have certain price point in their mind which maximises the process of incubation of this environment.

and what is this price point? Vitalik Buterin sold his 25% of eth holdings to market. When? somewhere in April, is it? I think he showed his intention..

to my honest opinion, I think correct price for eth would be around $25..

why so expensive now, I think uneducated greed from asian markets like Japan and Korea (~40% of volume eth market). which the investors simply invest for profit, not in understanding of technology or its true value.

Thank you,
>>
>>2240047
Sounds about right.
ETH is in a huge fomo bubble.
Heads will roll.
>>
>>2240047

if bitcoin can get to 35 billion and eth is at 20 billion, i think there's plenty room to grow
>>
The question is when to pull out. For the time now now eth is going to increase
>>
>>2240047
Why would JP.Morgan, Microsoft, Samsung, Intel, Monax, Santander etc. stick their hands in shit elbow deep as you are implying? Why would those companies give their name to some shimsham turbo-autist ponzi?
>>
>>2240047
Pretty much spot on.

'flippening' idiots don't understand the most basic features of Ethereum.
>>
>>2240080
OP didn't suggest that it's ponzi, but that ETH is overvalued. Those private companies are using ETH as etalon to research and implement their own similar private blockchains.
>>
>>2240080
I am here to talk about the price of eth, not how amazing the innovation is.. I am also a fan of eth. I just wanted to share my opinion on current price bubble. I don't believe any of mentioned companies have invested their cash into eth market. They are into the technology and its future uses. once again, i think eth is best optimised at price of $20~$30 for incubation of other eth based entrepreneurship
>>
>>2240080
It's not shit, it's excellent technology but the Eth token is not meant to be expensive or deflationary. It's just fuel.
>>
>>2240047
All I know is this shit keeps going up. I didn't want to believe it at first but this shit seems inevitable.
https://rolandkofler.github.io/flipper/
It was a 30% a FEW DAYS AGO.

No matter what happens I wont panic sell. BTC was after all designed to be a store of value. ETH was not.
>>
>>2240114
transfusion of $10,500,000 to eth market will deplete one day for sure, idk when, its a game, bubble go bubble till it explode. Subprime mortgage was just like this in some aspect.
>>
>>2240057
just cashed out at $225 gonna wait for the dip. going on /r/ethtrader and seeing the idiots there really makes me think
>>
File: Dorsia.jpg (113KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
Dorsia.jpg
113KB, 1600x990px
Okay, here's the plan biz.

Problem: Oversupply and lack of current development has led to eth possibly being overvalued (dotcom 2.0)

Solution: Form a cartel through biz and reddit, where miners agree to cap mining activities to allow for price stabilization (similar to what OPEC does).

Miners' compensation: Nothing, go fuck yourselves you autists, you're ruining everything.
>>
>>2240047
Someone finally needed to say it, well done OP
>>
>>2240047
that's why eth is moving from Pow to PoS, you dipshit retard
>>
>>2240100
>>2240094
>>2240089
The reputation of the companies I listed is at stake if anything goes horribly wrong with ETH, it doesn't matter how they are involved in it. It's a huge risk to take for a big company to lose face in the public because of some cryptocurrency, I have faith in the value of ETH because of that fact
>>
File: think.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>2240047

This technology is being speculated on. Is worth $20, $50 or even $100 Billion + in the end?

Time will tell. If this takes off the current market cap for ETH and bitcoin will be pennies in the future.
>>
>>2240396
i know but when?
>>
>>2240047
ethereum isnt supposed to be a store of value
>>
>>2240459

it is now nigger.

all you fags are just salty because you missed the shuttle.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.