[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on ico's. How are they not money grabbing schemes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: featuredico.jpg (384KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
featuredico.jpg
384KB, 1920x1080px
Red pill me on ico's. How are they not money grabbing schemes and why not better just buy at the exchange once it hits and inevitable people try to cash out?

Just look at the market cap BAT is pushing for with shit technology (Brave, what the fuck?). Look at Stratis. The ICO was decent, but the 400% gain came months after that.
>>
>>2239946
>why not better just buy at the exchange once it hits and inevitable people try to cash out?

Because you're buying at a price much higher than the ICO price.

I don't think you're ready for the crypto game son.
>>
>>2239946
only morons buy in at ICO. you buy the dip AFTER it hits exchange. then you get ICO price or below and you have more info.
>>
>>2239954
>ICO price or below

This never happens
>>
>>2239950
>higher price than ICO
>p&d folks dump
>I buy the dump
>wait a bit
>product turns out to be good: massive profits
>product turns out to be bad: loose a bit
???

buy low, sell high

this is a money grab, they haven't even adjusted for eth's massive increase, you are literally giving your eth away for 150$ LOL
>>
>>2239954
the dip is not to be taken into consideration

just go look at the ico price of stratis then look at the lowest price in any exchange
>>
>>2239946
>How are they not money grabbing schemes
95% are

>why not better just buy at the exchange once it hits and inevitable people try to cash out?

That would imply people are buying high and selling low. You wouldn't want to sell at a loss, would you /biz/?
>>
>>2239959
This almost always happens... lol. gnosis is the only recent ICO that this did not happen to.
>>
File: ddd.png (70KB, 1096x851px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.png
70KB, 1096x851px
>>2239963
t. no idea what you're talking about
>>
bump

buy BAT YES OR NO

PLS RESPND
>>
>>2239987
Stratis's ICO price was 0.007 USD
>>
>>2240690
>>2240690
It's a no brainer, Icos at least double your money in the worst case. In the best they make you millions out of thousands. BAT is in 20 minutes
>>
>>2240935
And I bet it will go in 20
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.