[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When's this shit gonna liftoff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: DBH4aviUQAAj0lL.jpg (83KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DBH4aviUQAAj0lL.jpg
83KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>2238274
At this point it's safe to say we got memed. It wont go back up m8 wait for the next pump and dump couple years down the road.
>>
They have alot of conferences and shit coming next month. There will be some big announcements and the price will rise. What stopped it was a (((ddos))) on poloniex, whales want to accumulate it low then blow it up like they did when it was leas than a penny.

Cant cripple the ripple.
>>
I'm Gona give it a couple weeks to pump and if it hasn't by then I'll probs try and get out with a 10% loss
>>
this was a good coin till we found out later banks dont even use the fucking coin itself
>>
>>2238434
redpill me on this pls
>>
That was a coordinated DDOS pump n dump to cash out of BTC when it was at ATH
>>
>>2238443
>thinking a currency that the banks control would not be heavily regulated to ensure they're not fucking themselves in transaction fees

I can't even think of a good analogy to describe how stupid it would be for the banks to use fluctuating transaction fees when logic dictates the whole point of XRP is to transfer INSTANTLY.
>>
>>2238443
well basically the chief something engineer himself said in an interview during the consensus said the banks even need the coin itself just the block chain technology behind it

after that all of /biz/ dropped this coin harder than steve irwin in a tank of stingrays
>>
>>2238541
well fuck me sideways. I got in at around $0.05 so I'm pretty comfortable with the HODL but I had high hopes for ripple.

Do you think that the success of the ripple platform is significantly tied to the price of the coin in any way?
>>
>>2238609
lmao dude just get out now while you still can its dropping like a rock in the charts and has had a decline even during consensus its sad
>>
>>2238609
that statement is not 100% true.
>>
>>2238629
going to be reaaaal awkward for you in a few days

good thing the internet is anonymous right anon
>>
>>2238629
I'm not scared to lose another hundred dollars of gains, even if XRP is dead in the water I might as well keep holding until the inevitable bull trap
>>2238665
could you expand on that anon?
>>
>>2238689
awkward how? worst case scenario I come out on top a few hundred dollars from this whole thing. I have stop losses don't worry
>>
>>2238689
>>2238705
nvm im dumb, thought that was to me
>>
>>2238274

Be patient it will...
>>
File: XRPfacts.png (145KB, 852x488px) Image search: [Google]
XRPfacts.png
145KB, 852x488px
>>2238695
>>
>>2238767
Here is the link
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ripple-and-xrp-are-more-stable-than-you-think_us_591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.