[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cashing Out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1490298632352.png (80KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
1490298632352.png
80KB, 600x563px
I've been telling my nocoiner friend about cryptocurrency and he's convinced it's a massive ponzi scheme because the players will never actually be able to convert their assets into that when the shit hits the fan.

Tell me a way to cash out my cryptocurrency that isn't needlessly complicated or costly.
>>
Uh....transfer btc to an exchange that accepts fiat and sell?
>>
>>2238199
Oh yeah... I'm sure it's your "no coiner friend" not you.
>>
1. transfer BTC to an exchange,
2. sell if for USD,
3.have your exchange hooked up to your bank,
4.press the "put my fiat in my bank" button.
>>
File: thisfuckingtimeline.jpg (8KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
thisfuckingtimeline.jpg
8KB, 246x200px
>sell on currency on localbitcoins or any number of vast exchanges, for instant bank transfer or cash
>???
>???

???
>>
>>2238214

What do I have to gain from lying about that? I'm just trying to blow him the fuck out since I've actually invested in crypto
>>
>>2238199

Why does this fucking thread literally show up every single day? Every fucking day we have these retarded repetitive threads made by absolute faggot OPs for the above, apparent reason. As a whole, we cannot be this retarded. Cashing out is as fucking easy as pressing a button. Are we undergoing some kind of prolonged methods of psych control. Are we controlled opposition?
>>
>>2238231
Ask him to give an example of a ponzi with an 80 billion dollar market cap
>>
>>2238239

How does someone cash out?

To get the cash someone else has to buy the coins right?

What the hell happens when many people at the same time want to cash?

Or is there always someone ready to buy?
>>
>>2239007
Then don't sell when the others panic like sheeple
What happens when stock market crashes? Do you think this phenomenon is limited to cryptocoins?
>>
>>2239007

i cashed out 50% yesterday.

>opened an account with localbitcoins
>got a wallet address and withdrew my BTC to it
>clicked on "sell BTC", found a guy with 500+ trades
>opened chat window, gave bank account details
>he accepted, i moved coins into escrow
>30 second later checked bank account, money was there, released coins to him
>smiley faces and mutual positive feedback

it took an hour to move the coins from poloniex, but selling them took literally 30 seconds
>>
>>2239046

How much cash is that for? >10k?
>>
>>2238231
If you were invested for more than 48hrs you would already know
>>
>>2238248
Lehman Brothers
>>
File: gemini.png (18KB, 512x511px) Image search: [Google]
gemini.png
18KB, 512x511px
>>2238199
how is this so difficult OP
>>
>>2239046
can't someone just pull their funds from their bank account
>>
>>2239082

i suppose they could try and reverse the charges. i moved the money after we closed the deal

end of the day the guy had 500+ unique trades and 100% feedback. i dont think he was going to blow his rep on stealing a couple of grand off me

>>2239060

just over 3k
>>
>>2239038

The only thing people are buying it for is to hope someone who will pay more is going to buy off them.
>>
>>2239318
thats ...like every commodity ever? wtf is your point?
>>
File: 1303394916620.png (19KB, 381x400px) Image search: [Google]
1303394916620.png
19KB, 381x400px
How the fuck
Do we have this thread EVERY SINGLE DAY
KRAKEN: SELL TO FIAT > WITHDRAW > SELECT IBAN
COINBASE: SELL TO FIAT > WITHDRAW > SELECT REGISTERED BANK
LOCALBTC: FIND A BUYER > COLLECT MONEY > WITHDRAW > SELECT IBAN

HOW
HOW ARE YOU SO FUCKING DENSE THAT YOU DON'T SEE THOSE GIGANTIC WITHDRAWAL BUTTONS
HOOOOOOOW
>>
File: 1495819543107.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495819543107.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>2239675
>>
>>2238248

Dollar, Euro, Yen, etc...
>>
>>2238239
>buy coinbase coins in your country but they won't let you cash them out
>applied for lv3 kracken, but still processing after two weeks and support has their head up their ass
Being a leaf is suffering.
>>
>>2238199
1. Get Tor
2. Find a good dark web market place
3. Find a reputable cash out(cash for crypto) service.
4. Cash out and keep it in your mattress.
>>
>>2239735
Or buy drugs and sell for cash at a mark-up. Maximize your gains.
>>
>>2239818
this anon gonna be rich someday
>>
>>2238199
Define "when the shit hits the fan" i mean, what event would happen? Wasn't MtGox enough?
>>
>>2238199
L..Like b..bro bitcoin is a figment of your imagination bro.

Like one guy is controlling it all, a-and you're just a pawn in his game. T-there's no WAY you will be able to turn your """"GAINS"""" into any real currency bro. Like.. you got played hard.. like really really hard. It's just like Vemma Verve man..
>>
>>2239683
Arguably, but shut the fuck up.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.