[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: KIK Logo.png (85KB, 1191x593px) Image search: [Google]
KIK Logo.png
85KB, 1191x593px
>Kik Interactive, the creator of the Kik social media platform, plans to launch a cryptocurrency on the Ethereum blockchain called Kin to allow people to use a wide range of digital services, the company announced. The Kik chat platform is free and is used mainly by teenagers.

>Ted Livingston, Kik founder and CEO, told Reuters Kik will be the first social media app to have its own currency for public sale. He said an ICO will be held some time this year, in which 10% of the tokens will be sold.

>The company has released a white paper describing its ecosystem of digital services.

https://www.newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/05/30/Billion-Dollar-Messaging-App-Kik-To-Launch-Ethereum-Based-Cryptocurrency

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/kik-social-media-platform-to-launch-ethereum-based-cryptocurrency/
>>
No one uses kik anymore except prostitutes dumbass
>>
>>2237974
If that's true, then this could become a top 5 coin real fast. Imagine, a cryptocurrency for buying and selling sex. That's a $200 billion industry.
>>
>>2237974
>implying prostitution isn't a lucrative business

Where did you come from?
>>
>>2237974
A crypto coin to buy and sell sex would make an actual literal fuck ton of money.
>>
White paper

https://kin.kik.com/Kin%20Whitepaper%20v1.pdf
>>
I think this alone might bring ETH up to $300+

And it might even be a domino effect where even more huge companies jump on board.
>>
>>2238035
> a token distribution event that will offer for sale one
trillion units out of a 10 trillion unit total supply of Kin.

10 gorillian
why?
>>
File: buffett.jpg (158KB, 415x841px) Image search: [Google]
buffett.jpg
158KB, 415x841px
Where will you be able to buy this coin?
>>
>>2238173
How many sex acts will be performed in the next ___ years?
Wouldn't you rather have a nice round number like 15 or 200 be the price, instead of 0.12575000?
>>
>>2238183
What does kik have to do with sex acts? Isn't that Tinder or w/e?

I don't know shit about these apps.
>>
>>2237990
Now THAT is a good platform. This is something that could actually directly influence natural market growth. Pump and dump niggers need not apply.
>>
>>2238608
It's a chat app that allows you to quickly send pictures and videos, doesn't require any personal info. It's become the perfect platform to harass young women with pictures of your penis. This payment platform could allow you to pay for nudes pics and vids. I like this. No need to flirt and shit, just get them to shove a carrot in their asshole and poop it out on video for like 5 bucks. I could see this coin taking off like a fucking rocket. Sure hope it will be traded.
>>
>During a 2.5
year period from 2014 through 2016, Kik users completed 253 million offers and spent the points earned
on 74 million purchases.

you do not want to miss this.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.