[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo lads, i think my parents are fed up with me and are gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 2pqcxptdpwty.jpg (24KB, 540x459px) Image search: [Google]
2pqcxptdpwty.jpg
24KB, 540x459px
yo lads, i think my parents are fed up with me and are gonna kick me out soon. I need to start making a lot of money fast. What do
>>
>>2236295
get a job
>>
>>2236295
Get a job you useless parasitic piece of shit
>>
>>2236314
>>2236322
I don't wanna work at fucking McDonalds tho, is there something else not as degrading that pays better
>>
buy coins
>>
>>2236378
Yeah i have like 5.6 litecoins. Waiting for them to rocket though
>>
>>2236295

Find a skill, and learn the basics quick.
>>
>>2236326
break your own legs and collect welfare
>>
>>2236395
Not worth it. Then i'd just get addicted to pain killers and waste away

>>2236393
How do i find what im good at. I kinda like programming but im too lazy
>>
>>2236404
>How do i find what im good at?
welcome to the land of the living, enjoy your miserable stay
>>
>>2236295
sell drugs. mow lawns, walk dogs, suck dick. get a retail job instead of burger flipping. its a little more work but you dont have to deal with fast food customers, who are the worst people on earth.

or just apologize to your parents, get a job to prove you can be a big boy, and offer to pay rent. its much better than renting a home from strangers, which is being a literal cuck, but judging by your responses in this thread, you should just neck yourself already.
>>
>>2236404
>I'm too lazy

Enjoy working at mcdonalds
>>
>>2236424
You don't have to be an asshole about it
>>
>>2236464
Im smart but lazy. I could make straight A's if i tried
>>
>>2236493
>if I tried

enjoy working at mcdonalds
>>
>>2236384

Got bad news for you fella.
Bitbean is the coin to lamboland.
You bet on the wrong horse, you know senpai?
>>
>>2236575
i thought that shit crashed
>>
>>2236493

is this satire? i cant tell
>>
>>2236632
>is this satire? i cant tell
Yeah it's a /sci/ meme my bad. Im kinda being serious though, i think i might have ADHD
>>
>>2236642
no, you're just lazy. And you're stupid if you're lazy.
>>
>>2236663
it's not my fault i have ADHD
>>
>>2236464
I've been stuck at fast food for a few years now. Would not recommend it to anyone. I might be getting a retail jobs soon. Just looking for something to ride out until I finish school.
>>
>>2236493
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>2236692
If i had an aderall prescription i could
>>
>>2236708
This is horseshit

If you are lazy now, you will be lazy on stims
>>
>>2236708
op, you are not special.

whatever the fuck you think you have is just laziness. Not ADHD

nobody can willingly go study for hours on end without force. everyone gets distracted by the internet and daydreaming and other shit and ends up studying for like 1 hour out of the next 7 they sit there. Everyone says "oh ok I'll study now...I'll just watch ONE more video".

You are not special. Man the fuck up you fucking pussy ass bitch. Cocking sucking nigger jerking himself off here, what a fucking faggot.
>>
>>2236404
Just accept that you are the low wage/butt of the earth and work minimum wage jobs for the rest of your life. Either that or work for telemarketing or some shit.
>>
Buy mooncoin
>>
>>2236668
yeah, of course your failure isn't your own fault!
>>
>>2236326
>degrading

Get a load of this guy. How is being employed and supporting yourself less degrading than being a parasite who freeloads from parents?
>>
>>2236632
>i cant tell

enjoy working at mcdonalds
>>
>>2236850
This, OP.
I'm selling it for 2sat, grab as fast as you can.
>>
>>2237153
i bought into the meme at 2 sat and was lucky enough to be able to get out at 2 sat, never again
>>
tell your parents you want to be a forklift operator. get your training and get that job.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.