[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WANT TO FIRE TRICKY JEW FROM MY COMPANY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1486833994744.png (45KB, 565x411px) Image search: [Google]
1486833994744.png
45KB, 565x411px
Dear /biz/ards,

A quick rundown:
I have several small premium shops selling high-end consumer goods. One of the shops is practically dead between jan and may, while on the other hand fuckin amazing from june till december. In the end it evens out. My problem is that once the high season started, the manager who's been employed by me in this shop turned out to be a manipulative, greedy, tricky, extremely unreliable and lately, dangerous J.E.W. The thing is, I would fire the fucker, if he didn't have dirt on me, since I pay him commission under the table, and I'm quiet sure he'd use everything against me, including the grey aspects of my business, once his livelihood is not dependent on me.

My good friends, I need your collective genius to make this world a better place, help me get rid of this shekel grabbing shlomo, without hurtin my business.

TL;DR:
HOW TO MAKE CUNNING AND GREEDY JEW EMPLOYEE LEAVE MY BUSINESS BY HIS OWN FREE WILL?
>>
>>2234802
Trying to out-jew the jew. GL OP, you are gonna need it.
>>
Kill him.
>>
>>2234802
Zyklon B
>>
>>2234802
>shady businesses dealings
So you're no better than him
>>
>>2234802
>grey aspects of my business
then ask your friend, gary, to take care of this fellow
>>
>Leave cash out in front of a hidden camera
>he cant resist that shit
>fire him and threaten to show police if he makes any noise
>>
File: bernard-madoff_0.jpg (18KB, 240x256px) Image search: [Google]
bernard-madoff_0.jpg
18KB, 240x256px
plot twist, op is also a jew
>>
well if he comes out that you were paying him under the table, then he would also be admitting to accepting the pay under the table. then he would have to deal with the mess of him not paying taxes.

just let him know he is culpable too if the law gets involved
>>
>>2234802
>including the grey aspects of my business
pizzagate???
>>
>>2234802
just spitballin know little about employment law or whatever, but what if you just increase responsibilities, little by little or make targets harder to reach until he is forced to leave on his own accord or because he is unable to meet targets?
>>
>>2234802
Find out dirt on him or kill him. these are your 2 options.
>>
>>2234802

Tell him paying him under the table was wrong, you just realized it, and are going to rectify with the IRS. This will mean he gets paid less and you also become compliant. You need to clean up any grey areas of your business now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.