[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Flippening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170530-125414.png (94KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170530-125414.png
94KB, 1440x2560px
In February, BTC price was 80x more than ETH price.

A week ago, BTC was only 14x more

Today, the ratio fell under 11x

Where were you when you realized that the flippening is real?
>>
>>2234610
the price doesn't matter you fucking moron

the market cap is what matters
>>
>>2234611
How does the market cap matter more than the price?
>>
>>2234649
Something that is limited will always be more valuable than something that isn't
>>
>>2234611
Market cap is just supply x price...
>>
>>2234658
So you're telling me if I cash out something that is $1000 it is more valuable to me than if I cash out something that is $2000 even though I make more money on the second option?
>>
>>2234658
True. If people actually start to read and understand what they've bought the price would decrease quite drastically.

I wouldn't bank on that ever happening though..
>>
>>2234658
Are you assuming that ether supply will be infinite?
>>
>>2234716
Well, it is in theory.
Practically it has a lower inflation rate than yo momma's tittehs
>>
>>2234671

No he's telling you if you cash out 1 of something worth $1000 that there are 100 of it is worth less than something you cash out .75 of for $2000 that there are 50 of.
>>
>>2234649
Dont listen to these fucking market cap retards. Theres a fucking cult of morons that believe market cap is the only thing that mattet and Ive tried arguing time and time again to no avail, despite the fact that my portfolio proves I am right time and time again.

Supply DOES matter. Just take a good look at the current state of Ripple if you dont believe me.

The price of a coin is directly related to supply via market cap.
>>
>>2234610
https://rolandkofler.github.io/flipper/
>>
>>2234756
Think about what your saying here. The only way your example works is if the demand or supply changes from when you bought. Otherwise it doesnt fucking matter how much x there is or how much y there is. The only thing that matters is the price, and yes the supply factors into the price, but that doesnt matter as long as the supply is steady and predictable and that factor of supply is baked into the price.
>>
File: inputContent_1495490091747.gif (926KB, 473x205px) Image search: [Google]
inputContent_1495490091747.gif
926KB, 473x205px
>>2235350
They locked some up in escrow. Don't hate on XRP!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.