[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whale-o-meter Activated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ark.jpg (69KB, 1192x561px) Image search: [Google]
ark.jpg
69KB, 1192x561px
Whales are positioning themselves in ARK, just saying. Walls seem to be heavy around 55k sats and 79k sats. Been watching this coin for a few days and noticed a lot of bot activity.

Just sayin
>>
that's called a fake sell wall and it is supposed to attract normies.
>>
>>2233839
really? why would a sell wall attract normies? I would think that would scare normies into selling off before the wall hit
>>
>>2233839
there have been a lot of weird things going on with this coin in the last few weeks, I'd love to ask you about if you know how bots and whales operate
>>
What the hell happened May 5th?

I'm also not familiar with your terminology, what is a "sat"?
>>
>>2233922
exactly, that is one of my questions. May 5th on coinmarketcap shows ARK reaching over $1/coin for a very brief spike.

My best theory is that someone purchased a MASSIVE quantity of the coin which caused that to happen as there weren't that many sellers at the lower rates. It seems he didn't give a shit and bought the higher orders too anyways... meaning he didn't care about the rate, as long as he got his massive quantity. Or maybe he did care about the rate, but his threshold for caring was sub $2/coin

I have so many questions about this coin it's not even funny

The volume that you see that is being traded on bittrex seems to be totally artificial... these aren't people trading. There is hardly any interest in this coin whatsoever, yet it remains between 70-150btc vol everyday, and if you watch closely the sell/buy orders shift in blocks, almost every second.

What is going on with this coin?
>>
>>2233822

Where do you see these charts and how do they work
>>
"a platform for consumer adoption"
well.. adoption is part filling out that global market cap

>bothers me how these fucks at the top only got into crypto because it was popular
>>
>>2234069
bittrex, the green is buy orders, the red is sell orders

it gives you a general idea of the demand for a particular coin... you can look at the individual orders on the coins page as well, in list format. I like the graphs because it helps you visualize whats going on.

a healthy stable coin has an even distribution
an unhealthy coin has a distribution that is heavy on the red side
a coin primed for surge/pumping is going to be heavy green

thats how I interpret it at least
>>
>>2235251
>a coin primed for surge/pumping is going to be heavy green

are you fucking daft
>>
>>2235278
explain to me the error of my ways
>>
>>2235293
The "priming" is in stages of heavy red. If that fool takes your advice then he'll buy at the top of peaks and ATHs. Buy low, sell high.
>>
>>2235330
Also, implying it's a decent coin
>>
>>2235330
I see what you're saying, you're saying that heavy green is too late to get in, which I would agree with. You're not going to get a good price if you try to get in at heavy green. I guess I should have said that was more mid-surge or peak than "primed"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.