[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop Falling Behind.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1308009647735.jpg (914KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1308009647735.jpg
914KB, 1680x1050px
I don’t know you, anon, I don’t know a thing about you. I don’t know where you come from, where you’re going, or why you do what you do. I don’t know if we’d get along if we met. But there is one thing that I do know: You are capable of much more than you have been led to believe.

As I am writing this, there are 7.5 billion people walking and breathing on our humble rock. The overwhelming, vast majority of them will pass through their 720,000 hours like a match struck in the wind. Hardly noticed, scarcely remembered.
Tomorrow, as you go about your day, take the time to look around. Are there a lot of people around? What do you see? You see mediocrity. You see average. You see everything about yourself that you hate, that you fear, but that you have been conditioned to believe is acceptable. Fine. Enough. A good job.

I’m here to tell you that you will NOT settle for what is fine. You will NOT settle for a good job. Fine is for the loser. Fine is for the guy who sold out early. Fine is for the guy who could not hold on long enough. Fine is for the guy who only buys the all time high. Fine is for the guy who made a few dollars but not as much as he could have. He has never embraced pain, personal sacrifice, or thrown himself into the fires of dedication. Most importantly, starting now, this guy is NOT YOU.

>>>https://discord.gg/Pw3A9W
>>
You are not this person. You are destined for greatness. You have it inside of you, and you know it. You have always known it, you have felt it as a faint thumping in your gut. As long as you hold yourself to the standard of “average” that is all you will ever be. In your dreams you aren’t average, your lambo is not average, that girl in the front seat of your lambo isn’t average either, so why the FUCK are you settling for it now? Yes you are in front of the normies by getting into crypto, well done, but can you really make it work for you? Every coin you buy and sell has done nothing for you. You hear that whisper in your ear that you aren’t good enough. That you aren’t meant to succeed. “Just give up.” You keep trying to follow the trends, follow the others to the moon, when they are just jumping off the bridge. You’re always too late. It’s never been your chance. So it’s time to take what’s yours, take your chance. Take this opportunity. Take this opportunity that we are taking too. Before the others. Join us. End of fucking story.
>>
>>2233333
Hydro Keksaco!
>>
>>2233333
Those beautiful numbers :O
>>
>>2233333
quintuple, omg
>>
>>2233333
Checked. Respect senpai.
>>
>>2233333
HOLY SHIT
>thats keks personal discord group
>>
>>2233333
*links pump and dump group at the end

kek
>>
>>2233333
Shadilay
>not joining the discord group though.
>>
>>2233340
This is good advice if the goal is to be a depressed narcissistic jackass. You'll probably make it big with this mindset, but you'll NEVER be satisfied. After a life of never settling, you'll sit there on your death bed complaining and pining for more and better just like everyone else, but unlike most people you're not likely to have any friends to see you off.

Always look forward, but be grateful for what you have.
Find people to love, and don't hurt them even if it would profit you.
Keep improving yourself. Keep learning. Keep discovering.
When you're at the top of a mountain, anchor ropes for others to climb.
>>
>>2233333
Checkd

Discord invite is invalid
>>
>>Don't have the app? Download Now
I'll pass
>>
>>2234248
This
>>
File: 1488855848328.jpg (21KB, 354x395px) Image search: [Google]
1488855848328.jpg
21KB, 354x395px
>>2233333
AMEN
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.