[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>s-should we sell DGB right now, we aint break that 900 sell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>s-should we sell DGB right now, we aint break that 900 sell wall any time soon. S-sell high, buy low right, guys?
>>
>>2233019
Lol those are the fakest sell walls, yesterday it was the same if not worse at 700, as soon as the price neared that point, those orders that formed those walls got canceled immediately
>>
>>2233100

I also thought that but how do you tell m8? We have had instances when they are real and we crash back down 100sats in a few hours.
>>
>>2233120
Dont compare other shitcoins to DGB, it has grown too much and whales dont have that much control. Look what happened after they """""dumped"""" it two weeks ago.
>>
>>2233019
wall at 850 sat gone GO GO GO
>>
>>2233019
certain groups of us have effectively started actively whale hunting. we helped get rid of that ridiculous 5mil wall at 700, soon we're going to try nail down the others. we're making sure that their attempt to accumulate and fuck over all us smaller guys isnt going to work
>>
>>2233201
how the fuck do you hunt whales
>>
>>2233162
DGB is very manipulated. The shakeout after nearly hitting 1000 sats was 100% whale activity. They've been accumulating over the past week
>>
>>2233201
>hunt whales
>have to have decent amount to make an impact
>become whale
*distant whale noises*
>>
>>2233209
collective buying out when approaching their fake-walls to keep the price down. allows the price of the coin to climb without them pushing it down and removes all their potential profits from the game. if they want to try again they have to buy in at a higher rate, pumping the coin, setting up another sell wall that we then start chewing through again as we cycle our way through other alts. many sharks beat whales because we can distribute outwards without really causing serious moons elsewhere that would fuck over the current bagholders of those other alts
>>
File: 1495962664300.jpg (34KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
1495962664300.jpg
34KB, 400x289px
>>2233209

You don't, they hunt you.
>>
>>2233179
t. whale who set up he wall in the first place and whos gonna dump at 1000
>>
>>2233231
sure some of us are fairly large on our own and have a bone to pick with other whale groups who have fucked us over in the past. the point is a more natural growth pattern though so we can profit without destroying a coin's potential if its good
>>
>>2233266
That's very responsible of you. I still think a group is going to unleash hard though. Still a lot of artificial buy pressure. Chocks will be kicked, scraped elbows ensue.
>>
>>2233400
We gotta be prepared for sure, anon. BUY THE DIP!
>>
>>2233019
Yes lets forget about DGB and star a new pump coin this is over
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.