[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did this moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (60KB, 902x555px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
60KB, 902x555px
why did this moon
>>
shit just happens
>>
Lmaoing at the people buying a 400% increase already
>>
>>2231575

Who the fuck knows. Private whale groups are making all the money and all we can do is hope to catch a ride mid-way.
>>
of all the fucking coins that gets shilled here

the ony that could have made us lambo tier rich hasn't been mentioned once
>>
alts were a mistake
>>
>>2231584
This is the absolute truth for any non BTC/ETH coin
>>
>>2231585

You never really see any worthwhile news on here to be honest.
Every time someone goes "Guys buy this!!" it's because:
a) The coin has already mooned and the news is now worthless to whoever even glanced at an exchange frontpage in the past 6 hours
b) The coin has no potential and they want someone to buy their bags

It's absurdly rare for threads to be made about an actual up and coming coin with some potential. DGB was an example of it back in the day, I could buy at 100 and sell at 800 thanks to that.
But it's definitely the exception, and now that the coin actually gets threads it'd be a mistake to buy it.
>>
>>2231584
There are discord group going around here and there
I keep missing the invite for some reason
>>
>>2231594
where can i go for news related to this
>>
>>2231575
YOU'RE ALL FUCKING RETARDS IT'S THE FIRST STRATIS SIDECHAIN, IT'S EASILY GONNA MAKE A 10X RETURN IN A WEEK, FUCKING BUY YOU DUMBASSES

ALSO WHILE WE ARE AT IT BUY IOTA, JOIN THE SLACK, THEY'RE ABOUT TO LAUNCH THE IOTA EXCHANGE AND NEW WALLET APPS AND FUCK EVERY BLOCKCHAIN OVER
>>
>>2231628
>I BOUGHT THE FUCKING PEAK OF A SHITCOIN TAKE THESE BAGS OFF ME BEFORE I KILL MYSELF
>>
this is why I get too scare to get into alt coins
I was gonna get into DGB ride but miss the moonride badly
maybe I will wait for it to dip a bit and buy some to hoard

still I dont know how the literal meme coins like RDD or DOGE actually took off
>>
>>2231600

99% of those are shit too. It's a bunch of people who want to pump and dump, but none of them have the volume of btc to do it properly.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.