[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Investing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: cramerbook.jpg (52KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
cramerbook.jpg
52KB, 534x712px
www.demoinvestor.com

Hey guys I created a website (link above) that lets you practice stock and bitcoin trading using a simulator. You can buy and sell any time using fake money, and reset your balance any time. You can also see a leaderboard and compare how your portfolio is performing against other users. Check it out and let me know what you think! Any features you would like to see improved or added?
>>
im not clicking that link bro
>>
>10 seconds to Load
>Doesn't tell you what this website is about. Do you show me graphs, charts, pictures, videos? Why should I sign up for you?
>Is it Free? Is it Paid?
>Fake "Leader Board"
>Website header says "SimUi"
>Is advertised on /biz/ from all places

Sorry but I am not giving my email information and password to a random anon from an anime image board
>>
>>2231503
Stated what the website is about very clearly in this post and on the home page. Obviously it's free. Leaderboard is real. Your comment is unhelpful and bad.

Also I don't give a shit about your email, it's just used to verify accounts and allow people to reset their password.
>>
>>2231503
Also if it took 10 seconds to load then that issue is on your end, not the site. Your computer/internet connection is the cause of that problem. Works fine from multiple locations and devices for me and others.
>>
File: today i learned PNG.png (60KB, 700x250px) Image search: [Google]
today i learned PNG.png
60KB, 700x250px
>>2231780
>>2231785
Listen to the customers, fag. They are the ones who will use your shitty website and you make sure you understand their needs. Change the home page to something pleasant with positive colours and such. Make it more appealing to normies who will open the site and within 2 seconds they will decide to either stay or leave. The home page is extremely important if you want to bring traffic to the side. Show what your websites does within 4-5 words. Nobody likes reading all that shit.
>>
>>2231807
I listen to customers when they give good and reasonable feedback rather than making unfounded accusations and stupid comments, like saying the leaderboard is fake. Do you really think that person's feedback was helpful? Yours wasn't either.

Your underlying advice, veiled by stupid and childish insults, was to shorten the text on the home page and improve the UI. Very vague advice written very poorly, but not totally useless. I agree that the UI can use improvement. What you show that you obviously failed to understand though is that I am the only person working on this project and there is a ton of work involved. I am not a UI person, and no UI designer would be able to build a site like this without help from a developer. When you focus on getting the site to work, the UI can sometimes suffer.

All that being said, despite the fact that your comment was really bad, I managed to decipher a small amount of useful information out of it, likely put there by accident, so thank you. Now if I were you, I'd quit while I'm ahead.
>>
>>2231848
nobody likes you, man.
>>
If you want to learn trading you better be willing to invest money and accept the risk of losing it.

I made some pretty dumb mistakes when I first started trading and I learned from them. As soon as you see your balances plummet because of your mistake you quickly recognize what you should and should not do.

Losing money is part of the trading game and part of a learning curve. I would not recommend. If you really want to learn how trade and you cannot afford losing money just try it with a very small sum of money and pay attention to your profits/losses in percentages.
>>
what the hell was the point of this... i decided to give you the benefit of doubt. thanks for wasting 15 mins of my life.
>>
>>2231877
I know what you mean and I agree to an extent. However, I think that some people are capable of experiencing that same feeling while demo trading. I started out demo trading binary options a long time ago and if you take it as seriously as real trading, it gives you that same feeling when you lose money. All that being said, I also think it is important to set feelings aside and make judgements about your situation without letting emotion get involved.
>>
>>2231930
you sound like a fag
>>
>>2231916
I'm not sure what you mean. Care to elaborate? The purpose is to allow people to do demo trading without risking real money. It's a good way to practice if you are new and don't know what you are doing. A lot of high schools do demo trading projects.
>>
Step up the crypto trading game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna
>>
>>2231935
k
>>
>>2231950
Are you suggesting to create a game out of it? A couple other people have suggested that too.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.