[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does everyone think of minereum? low market cap and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: mne.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
mne.gif
3MB, 480x270px
what does everyone think of minereum?
low market cap and the price has stayed pretty consistent even after the crash. i'm in and i think this coin will be huge.
>>
I'd like it if I could buy it on a normal exchange.
>>
>>2231356
its a good long term hold
>>2231362
supposedly dev said 4 days ago they are going to be added to another one, no idea when its actually happening though. 4 days feels like an eternity in crypto years
>>
Its the most solid long term now
>>
It has already mooned, you are FAR FAR better off holding some RLT.
>>
>>2231898
they are the liar. if it going to hit some exchange in the few days it could be Yobit.
>>
File: mne something afoot.png (67KB, 943x798px) Image search: [Google]
mne something afoot.png
67KB, 943x798px
emergency bump

something crazy is about to happen, potentially, this was posted about an hour ago but it hasn't moved yet

there's enough buys in the order book to actually absorb a sell of this volume though, which is NOT typical

the anon who said MNE pump to $10 this week may have been right
>>
File: Nervous But Interested.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Nervous But Interested.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
>>2235453
Kek he also said it will hit poloniex really makes you think.
>>
>>2231898
This.

It's a coin to hold for 2 years or more.
>>
>>2235483
not familiar with what he said, but dev said a new exchange will be added any day now. never said what the exchange will be though.
>>
As long as the dev doesn't totally dissapear and MNE gets added to another exchange within the coming week, I still maintain that this is the most underrated and potentially explosive buy available at the moment.
>>
File: 1479748586975.jpg (112KB, 807x605px) Image search: [Google]
1479748586975.jpg
112KB, 807x605px
It's an entirely useless shitcoin. Every day thousands more of the token are freed up to a handful of predetermined people, you're literally buying their bags as they do their daily dump.
>>
File: screenshot_23-05-2017 14.13.10.png (59KB, 953x452px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_23-05-2017 14.13.10.png
59KB, 953x452px
>>2235504
same, this could hit $20 and still have a <$10mm marketcap.

>>2235523
so quit bitching and ride the waves bro, there's money to be made
>>
>>2235548
>>2235504

can you explain the "genesis addresses" or whatever the ICO was they did?
>>
>>2235572
Genesis addresses were given out semi-randomly to community members. There was no buy-in or ICO. Genesis addresses release a small amount of MNE every day that can be withdrawn into an ETH wallet. When I say very small, I mean .8-1.8 MNE.

I don't think it adds much value to the coin and I see why some people have a problem with that. However, the automated token creation service is the real selling point of the coin IMO, and the dev said they finished testing it this week.
>>
Great coin
>>
>>2235594
>Genesis addresses release a small amount of MNE every day that can be withdrawn into an ETH wallet. When I say very small, I mean .8-1.8 MNE.

I mean, what's the fucking point of this? All it does is scare people away (like myself). Why was it necessary?
>>
>>2235651
You can't sell a straight-up premine but you can sell this, apparently. The dev needs to dump on you somehow.
>>
>>2235651
compare to a "normal" coin. premine, buy ins, ICOs, huge allocations to the devs - like the majority of all the supply being held by the devs. we are used to that and no one ever complains. this is actually fair compared to the norm, and it won't become a market issue because the coins release so slowly.
>>
>>2231356

STOP

MAKING

THREADS

ABOUT

THIS.

I can see whats going through your mind "OH NO THE PRICE WENT DOWN .0001% TIME TO MAKE A BIZ THREAD SO I CAN BE RICH OVERNIGHT"

How about you just let it grow organically? It will inevitably pump to 10 bucks soon when it hits the next exchange, instead of telling people let the damn price drop and buy more.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.