[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make this work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (43KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43KB, 500x400px
Hello biz. I have 500 k to spend on a house and plus work a 50 k a year job i got from majoring in finance. I want to marry my girlfriend and live with her permanently. She has no job, and i have to provide for her. I wanted to go to grad school, but the student tuitions fees are outrageous and i really just want to live comfy life with wife.

Suggestions? We live in the US.
>>
what country bro?

i suspect U.S.

don't marry any woman bro, ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY if she was not a virgin before you. things are rosy now, but what about 18 months from now? a DECADE? these things always go sour in the US nowadays bro, it's just not fated to work, our culture and biology dont permit it to work longterm. DONT MARRY

live the life you want to live WITHOUT the marital bonds, your relationship would literally be better. invest some of that cash in some ETH, get some fun ass hobbies, make sure you enjoy your work, and take caer of yourself physically.

dont get married bro
>>
>>2230822
bump
>>
>>2230822
fpbp

Unless you can find a 100% submissive wife (which is difficult given the current political climate), then dont be fucking retard and marry
>>
File: ________.png (357KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
________.png
357KB, 449x401px
>>2230822
You really think I will stay with anon if he doesn't wedding?
>>
>>2230858
suit yourself
>>
>>2230858

I know it's not you, but....

You have no job, can't look after yourself, likely no health care (in the US of A-hole no less). You are nothing
>>
File: 1491072945628.jpg (74KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491072945628.jpg
74KB, 900x900px
>She has no job, and i have to provide for her.

You realize that if your positions were switched she'd leave you in an instant?
>>
File: 1496092675767.png (75KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
1496092675767.png
75KB, 198x198px
woah woah woah. Get a load of all these salty weeaboos on biz. Me and my girlfriend are in loveand nothing can separate us.
>invest in ETH
uhhh, where do you think all this money has come from?
>>
File: 1495990018540.png (5KB, 435x269px) Image search: [Google]
1495990018540.png
5KB, 435x269px
>>2230822
>have very religious neighbors
>they married when they were around 22
>my door bell rings
>some guy asks if a Jennifer is living in the house. He's madly in love with her, yadda, yadda
>"not that I know of. Can you describe her?"
>describes my neighbor's wife exactly
>turns out they had an affair

gg
>>
Does she have no job because she legally can't work or because she's lazy. If it's the latter you should get out while you can.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.