[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's officially over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Logo_M.png (11KB, 608x164px) Image search: [Google]
Logo_M.png
11KB, 608x164px
Alright, friends. XRP is dead. I've denied it for some time. Maybe you have too but it's dead. Over. I'm dumping my bags tonight. I suggest you do too. We've missed a lot of opportunities with this money stuck in this shitcoin. RIP XRP.
>>
JUSTT
>>
>>2230535

Go ahead, no one is stopping you.
>>
>>2230677
It's done now. I can sleep again. Where should I toss the remnants?
>>
>>2230535
Here
rQnZtmQ96tXzMaEqHJ2P5C3z2x7vkUCLDk
>>
>forgot I had ripple
>Just had a look
Kill me

I'm not selling, I'll just hold these bags. $1000 down the drain
>>
File: images.png (10KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 261x193px
>>2230535
people like OP are the the typical idiots of crypto trading.

Rule 1: Buy Low
Rule 2: Sell High

OP is advocating the fucking opposite. How do you think day traders like myself and others make our fucking money?

"Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful"
- Warren Buffet

It's psychology. The idiots that buy at the peak of pumps and sell when the prices return back to normal are handling the situation completely irrationally and without systematic thinking. You are the ones that aren't going to make any money in this game. And it's fucking EASY.

Why the fuck do i care anyway, i'm accumulating all your fucking cheap coins, the chart right now is the perfect fucking time to do so. Next month i'll start gradually selling my profits at 30-40c again.
>>
>>2230715
Hold it, apparently some big news is coming up so it might just sky rocket again.
>>
>>2230749
Big news seems to make XRP drop further. I watched their Consensus presentation and thought it was great. Nothing happened with it though.
>>
>>2230748
>"Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful"
- Warren Buffet

That expression has limits. If I wanted to sell you a bag of dogshit you might be fearful too on your investment return.
>>
Daily reminder that ripple is not a true crypto

RIP Ripple
>>
Come on guys...look at it rationally...why would someone advocate to sell your coins if he is also planning to do just that....answer: because that would make the coin cheaper for him. /biz/ works best if you think every cunt that says something about buying or selling has a hidden agenda that involves screwing YOU over!
>>
>>2230535
>started at 10 sat at the beginning of may
>still around 40 sat even after the dip

yeah, it's totally dead dude
>>
>>2230888
>>started at 10 sat at the beginning of may
>>still around 40 sat even after the dip
What are you talking about?
>>
>>2230934
maybe about rdd
>>
File: 1492500978401-biz.jpg (32KB, 720x505px) Image search: [Google]
1492500978401-biz.jpg
32KB, 720x505px
>>2230535
Ripple has pumped 4 times since I got it in January. It always goes really high, then "crashes" but to a level still above what it was pre-pump. I.e. It sets a new baseline price everytime. It then floats around that price for maybe a month until suddenly pumping again for no obvious reason.

You can check historical charts for proof.

>lost thousands in potential profits everytime because xrp wasn't moving and I put money into bitcoin or eth and made a few hundred dollars but way less than what I could have just holding xrp.
>>
>>2230535
You mong.

It pumped because major Japanese banks adopted Ripple technology after a pilot

It will pump again when other countries jump on the train to experiment with the Ripple tech.

Normies will buy XRP because they think Ripple's blockchain tech == increase in the value of XRP.

This is true, but only because of market psychology.

You want to ride those waves and get off when people realise banks aren't interested in the XRP coin.
>>
>>2230535
I remember seeing this exact same thread about bitcoin in 2011.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.