[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XBY HAS GONE PARABOLIC #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: lamboland rising.png (123KB, 1144x1098px) Image search: [Google]
lamboland rising.png
123KB, 1144x1098px
previous thread: >>2223194

All the signs are pointing to the moon. Getting added to bittrex very soon too, but by then it will be too late for lamboland.
>>
>>2230195
Mclaren or lambo which should I go with?
>>
>>2230599
why not both?

track your progress to lamboland here folks:
http://xtrabytes.me/lambo
>>
>>2230608
Good point and thanks
>>
Got 500k locked up in a node so cashing out feels so wrong.

Hands of steel I guess
>>
Already too late, it's already expensive and it's probably starting to go down in a few days
>>
recommend cashing out in a week or 2
>>
>>2230655
>>2230662
>nodes havent been implemented yet
>not on big exchanges yet
>yet to reach widespread notoriety

i'm starting to realize that people on this board just hate money

oh well, i'll be laughing from the moon
>>
>get memed on milo
>get memed on posw
>get memed on moon

Will this not meme me? I went form 0.5btc to just over 0.1btc currently, will this finally break even for me for once?
>>
honestly how stupid does someone have to be to buy into this type of shit? its a special class of stupid in between those fucks that cant figure out how to turn on a computer and the guys that drive multi-billion dollar businesses/savings accounts into the ground. right in the middle where theres lots of dumb money.

hey, can't say these shills don't know their targets. fuck, they can probably smell the stupid wafting off of them from miles away... the scent of dried glue mixed with saliva on the shirt maybe
>>
>>2230734
what the fuck are you on about? We're literally going to the moon you imbecile –meme triangles don't lie
Get in or stay salty. This is your final warning.
>>
>>2230195
Why the fuck does /biz/ just draw triangle, and random lines and say it will moon without an rumor to buy,or news to sell?

The least you faggot coudl do is use a macd or meme boils
>>
>>2230734
>>2230759
this is the time the shit that caused my net worth to be just 20% form I started in march because I keep getting memed from shills and fudders. Already this already grew form 300 to 500 and its bound for a dip to around 400ish. Would be a good idea to put a buy order at 400?
>>
>>2230734
>>2230772

I bought in at around 90 sats, and again at 295 a couple days ago. Its been a cash cow so far and theres no sign of it stopping. You guys should have been tracking this a few days ago when it was obviously at the bottom of the dip.

It may dip again before it gets added to bittrex but I can guarantee this will shoot through 1k sats soon enough.

XBY's proof of signature blockchain is unmatched. Totally new tech, not just some gimmick coin like "ohh its btc but for music" or "ohh its eth but for social media". This has potential to go to top 10 market cap in the future.

I'd buy in now if I were you, sure it may dip but dont expect it to dip below 300 sat ever again (unless btc crashes). The safe thing to do is to buy now in case it continues to pump, and just eat up the 20% loss for a week or so if it decides to dip.
>>
>>2230812
>but don't expect it to dip below 300 sat
I have nightmares form milo that I bought in at 400 and got memed hard and sold at a loss. It was my first investment ans saw the relative success form trumpcoin. Fuck i really need to build up my portfolio as I ready missed all of the altcoin bubble.
>>
>>2230834
If you're that worried, just put in what you're willing to lose. You don't have to go all in on every trade, diversify my dude.

The altcoin bubble is far from over. I swear, a few bad days because of a btc dip and everybody is losing it.

Milo was an obvious pump n dump. Not a bad thing, just you have to be careful to not buy high in a pump n dump because you never know if its about to dump. XBY is no pumpndump, it has strong fundamentals and even if you lose money in the very short term, its clear this coin has a lot of life left in it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.