[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, has anyone here ever been homeless? If I dont get a job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (156KB, 1470x786px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
156KB, 1470x786px
Guys, has anyone here ever been homeless? If I dont get a job soon im going to be out on the street within 2-3 months. What can I do?
>>
on your knees it is anon... or look into unemployment and section 8 housing in your area. Research shelters and rehab centers. ask family members unless they hate you.
>>
get a job idiot

make your mommy proud
>>
>>2229930
>Guys, has anyone here ever been homeless?

Nope. This is 4chan, of course I've always lived with my parents.

Do you own your car title at least?

If you do you can live in that and shower at the gym before job interviews.
>>
>>2229930
Buy esp2 with everything you have. It's bout to get listed on bitrex and pop!
>>
>>2229930
You can ask for government help while you get a job.

Ther is nothing wrong with that as longer as you do not get used to it and becme a oarasite of society. Take it as a loan from the citizens and try to find a job, any job, to rise from welfare.

You have literally no excuse.
>>
Yeah I have. Find friends to stay with. Only for a few nights a piece. If you still haven't found a job by then you are never gonna make it. Once you're working, take your first paycheck and get an apartment. If things are really bad get a loan.
>>
>>2229930
just yesterday i was watching a homeless doc. i'm so sorry, anon

many people don't realize how easy is to fall out of life. try contacting public organizations for help. there must be at least one local shelter.

depending on which country you were born, you may or not be fucked for life. one piece of advice from that documentary, dont ever do hard drugs.

good luck, anon
>>
>>2229930
Depending on which country you are from you can probably ask a church for advice and help. I only know Christian (Catholic/Lutheran) ones, they can usually help.
I'm sorry, I hope it turns out okay.
What type of work are you looking for btw and why can't you find?
>>
>>2229930
Evry tough businessman slept on the streets and experienced hard times. Hope you get a job or have a shelter soon.
>>
>>2230148
This guy is right by the way.
>>
>>2229930
I was, but only for nine days. BUT I learned a lot anyways. Get a gym membership at a 24 hour gym. You can get lucky and find a 24hr gym for $10 per month sometimes. This is vital because it is shelter at any hour of the day, there are lockers, showers, and gainz there. Also they have water fountains. It is easy to not look homeless if you shave and have a gym membership. Get a high and tight or related military-style haircut right before you are kicked out so that it takes only a tiny bit of shampoo. I have heard there are food banks, but that seems dependent on where you live. Same goes with public transportation. I had zero transport in my area, so I got around on my bike. You can get a bike for like $60 at target. Invest in a handheld pump and always keep a spare inner tube. Carry a semi-large backpack with you at all times. Keep your valuables either with you or locked in the gym lockers. a good lock is like $4. Try getting a job at a sandwich place or something like that. I did when I was homeless and that was my main source of food because I got a free large sub for each shift I worked. Stay hydrated. You can always keep sane by going to a public library and learning new things. You can most of the time sleep in an eno in a public park if you go deep enough into the woods where people won't see. It will be terrifying until you get used to it. You may never actually. Get a bug net if you choose this option. You will most likely need to shower at the gym when you wake up because you will sweat in your sleep. I know for sure I am forgetting many things so please ask any questions you have and I will answer them to the best of my ability.
>>
>>2229977
Nice digits, but I would definitely not get a loan. That is how you turn a bad situation much worse. Better to be homeless and debt-free than soon-to be homeless AND in debt.
>>
File: 1495268725235.jpg (301KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495268725235.jpg
301KB, 1000x800px
>>2230371
Very nice
>>
>>2230371
:)
>>
>>2229930
I lived in my car for a couple months about ten years ago. It was kinda fun desu.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.