[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck guys.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: s.png (2KB, 352x143px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
2KB, 352x143px
Where is the moon? and the announcement? is it supposed to come tomorrow? I fell for this meme and only got a .5%profit
>>
You got cucked, sir. Deal with it.
>>
Did you not see the announcement? Dev just abandoned this project.
>>
I Fell for this shit too, sell now and buy reddcoin
>>
>bought at 406
>sold at 410
feels good, seen the announcement after only 20mins
>>
>>2228961
this was a good coin with good trading volume, liquidity, and demand

but holy FUCK the dev is such a huge pussy. That's just a wildcard shit announcement. it's as if apple announced that it partnered with panasonic (hint: this would make apples stock drop like a rock).

good company, good product/services, bad announcement = lower share price
>>
>>2228961
but there was an announcement, the fucking dev cucked us bad
>>
>>2229253
>>2229326
They're still partnering with the gambling sight, no? At least the volume went from 22 to 110
>>
>>2229297
>>2229326
link?
>>
File: IMG_5304.jpg (72KB, 479x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5304.jpg
72KB, 479x377px
>>2229326
His gf was in the list.
>>
>>2229356
https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/5602/the-ann-402-and-i
>>
>>2230100
the hell does he mean by this?

his coin went up too much too fast, and settled out at a higher price... and that's bad?
>>
>>2230140
Yeah what a cuck lmao
>>
one of like 12 devs is quitting. sucks and took the wind out of the pump. but other than that theres the addition to bitsler, more attention to promoting the coin ( always been minimal exposure), working on the blockchain, solidifying pools, and update about the next wallet roll out. most would be a decent announcement but the dev getting on his soapbox fucking ruined the hype
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.