[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /biz/nessmen. I am about to invest a large amount of BTC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: IyXtHMd.jpg (58KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
IyXtHMd.jpg
58KB, 449x600px
Hello, /biz/nessmen. I am about to invest a large amount of BTC into five shitcoins. My family is in the energy business so while this may be a large sum to you, it is nothing to me.

THE CATCH: You will tell me which five shitcoins to put the money into. Provide a one sentence explanation for each.

Remember, this is chance to get a sizable pump for your shitcoins of choice.
>>
>hold my hand
Spoken like a true trust fund baby.
>>
>>2228226

dont tell me what to do.
>>
>so while this may be a large sum to you, it is nothing to me.
fuck off KIDDO
>>
EDR
LEPEN
MCRN
BEEP
SHREK
KYS
>>
File: ubq.png (80KB, 757x616px) Image search: [Google]
ubq.png
80KB, 757x616px
>>2228226
Ubiq

Similar to Eth so its a competition to ETh classic as litecoin is to bitcoin.
Very undervalued at the moment at a 37mil market cap
Has a good team and tech behind it.
Already has work to show for it.
>>
>>2228226
Nice larping faggot.

Throw them all on ETH, DGB & SC if you aren't larping.
>>
Muslim coin (9YO)
Antifa coin (FAG)
Hillary coin (GAG)
Hilter coin (HEIL)
Reparations coin (BLM)
>>
>>2228226
WAVES
ANT
GNT
BURST
DGB

Look them up fuckface. No one's gonna waste their time explaining to you.
>>
All the butthurt jealousy in this thread kek
>>
File: 1474427742003.jpg (316KB, 768x1892px) Image search: [Google]
1474427742003.jpg
316KB, 768x1892px
>>2228226
you sad little cunt, fix yourself
truly pathetic
>>
Xvg:
Comfy radio and great active dev working towards making it one of the most anonymous and secure coins out there
POSW:
Has great potential especially when eth goes pos but unfortunately it seems the FUD campaign worked. The devs are now focusing on getting the coin back on track though and plus it's super cheap now so throwing 1k and holding for a year might be worth it.
INCNT:
One of the approve tokens from the waves platform. It holds the tech for dual blockchain between Ethereum and waves.
Shift:
Website hosting (and it works) plus incoming dapps
Vericoin or syscoin:
Have been steadily and naturally growing over the past months (will probably reach $1 in 9-12 months)
>>
>>2228320

hard to be butthurt of someone who doesn't even post proof desu.

I wouldn't be butthurt anyways, I'm bill gates, I could buy out the entire crypto market with my wonderful weath.
>>
Buy:
ETH - It's a juggernaut and too many fortune 500 have already invested in it.
GNT - eth based, a lot of hype from legit players.
ANT - low market cap, low number of coins, will be adopted by legal system and majority of businesses in next few years. coin has potential to go 10-20x over next year. it's my fav.
MONA - just TA tells me it's due to go up 6-8x over next month
I know this is unpopular, but POSW - wait until it drops to below 1k, and hold for a year. once eth goes pos, the website and coin will take off. do not invest anything in it at the moment.
>>
>>2228267
jej
>>
>>2228364
>have already invested in it.
>invested

I don't think you know what the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance does.

They've 'invested' in Ethereum like they've 'invested' in Linux to run their webservers.
>>
>>2228226 (OP)
Hello OP you don't know me but If you could, spare a brother about 20$... kinda down atm and could really use it towards investing in some alt
coins :) 1JKFXCviRVSuxYwByhgjCVcFPDW5TAfqyk
>>
File: walletiskill.jpg (218KB, 1326x339px) Image search: [Google]
walletiskill.jpg
218KB, 1326x339px
>>2228343
>the FUD campaign worked
>FUD campaign
People just read (pic related) dingus.
>>
GOS UCK ANI GGE RSD ICK
>>
People don't say tits or GTFO any more?
>>
>>2228495
ANI is good based, a lot of hype from legit players.
>>
>>2228226
Just take the money and throw it at your shit in the toilet buddy. Here try this. If its digital currency just throw the laptop, tablet, cell phone etc. into the toilet at your own poop. that will work just as good.

BTW have fun destroying your grampas energy business bruh. I guess just lemme know if you found out you were incompetent slowly over time or if it was something that happened all at once.
>>
Put it MOON so all the retards still holding bags can get out and shut up about it. It'll also teach you a lesson about investing in shitcoins with no future, which is more valuable than any profit.
>>
Lepen on yobit.net
>>
>>2228226
Plutonium Trust Hardcoin (PTHC). A nuclear energy subsidy reward option ICO coming out in June. Google the acronym for full details.
>>
waves
>>
>>2229665
WTF MAN
>>
>>2229689
kek
>>
File: 1487367305445.png (688KB, 533x716px) Image search: [Google]
1487367305445.png
688KB, 533x716px
>>2228276
it's an eth token u pleb its not a competition to eth it literally needs eth to survive
>>
ANT
FCT
WAVES
Those are my most solid picks
Then pick 2 more
A meme coin
And
Prediction market maybe? REP?
>>
>>2228226
>You will tell me which five shitcoins to put the money into. Provide a one sentence explanation for each.
Can I also tell you just one, and leave the other 4 open to other anons?
If so:
here's the sentence:
You should put some of that BTC into /biz/coin owing to the fact that you'd shill a coin made by someone doing a PhD in the energy business and - probably more important - you would obtain legendary lulz if that jokecoin takes off.
>>
>>2228320
More like contempt, faggot
>>
>>2229587
Yeah right! Moon will be up 10000% within the next month!!!! Put it in MOON and HODL!
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.