[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coinbase Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: coinbase.png (4KB, 124x57px) Image search: [Google]
coinbase.png
4KB, 124x57px
BTC: $2362
ETH: $200
LTC: $27

BTC will go up to $2800 by the end of the week.
ETH will go up to $300 by the end of the week.
LTC will go up to $35 by the end of the week.

Discuss coinbase and BTC/ETH/LTC.
>>
fucking ETH 300?

that's a stretch imo
>>
>>2226790
Probably won't hit $300 til next month at least, one week would be insane but it's hitting the biggest chinese exchange soon, so who knows?
>>
FUCK I hate those threads

On which elements are your predictions based?
Is this wishful thinking?
Are you perhaps a psychic?

Or do you just want people to throw random numbers for fun?

Here are mine

BTC : $80
ETH : $3000
LTC : $1,2 billions
>>
I told people to buy LTC @24 the other day and they weren't being receptive

How dense can you be, no coin on cuckbase is staying at one price/forever droping
>>
>>2226809
Previous price predictions on eth were always wrong, I think anyone who posts specific prices is just asking to get proven wrong.
Before it hit 150, everyone said it was impossible, then 200 was impossible, then BTC hitting over 2000 was impossible. Common thread: /biz/ gets to be right like a broken clock, twice a day with a healthy dose of survivorship bias.
>>
When do the Chinese BTC withdrawals start? I don't know if it's a good idea to have much in BTC until we see what happened with that.
>>
Can someone write a smart contract where I can bet against everything everyone says on /biz/?
>>
>>2226937
Start of June is when it's unbanned in china to withdraw
>>2227008
nocoiners.com can tell you the hype level of the coins
>>
>>2227056
I'm going to wait it out and change my BTC to ETH until then.
>>2227008
One of these recent popular ICOs on /biz/ is some kind of a betting system. Don't remember which one.
>>
>>2226741
LTC is very undervalued ATM
>>
>>2226809
sauce on that chinese exchange bit?
>>
>>2227183
this

It's hitting 100 by the end of the year
>>
>>2227556
I just see it mentioned here often, but you can find info on Google.
What do you guys think btw, would it effect mostly BTC or ETH too? I have no idea how people cash out there. From BTC?
>>
>>2227556
>>2227630
I mixed up the posts about China, nevermind.
>>
>>2227556

Holy shit if you don't even know about that you need to gtfo immediately. Stay informed or get rekt.
>>
>>2227556

Huobi. See their website or their twitter feed.

Fucking leddit was aware of this days ago, where have you been.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.