[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sold all 20 of my bitcoins when the price was dropping for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sad.png (257KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
257KB, 500x436px
Sold all 20 of my bitcoins when the price was dropping for a lose

Now the price is knocking down 200

WTF IS GOING ON I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOST TO CRASH
>>
It's going to peak circa $3600
>>
>>2225922
>ITT: Bitcoin shills try to instill FOMO on potential buyers because they are scared of the price falling again
>>
>>2225922
It's getting pretty close to my sell price. I don't know if I should buy back in now or wait and see if it dips more.
>>
>>2226027
Greed will fuck you over and you'll end up panic buying, just hold in the future
>>
>>2225964
>nocoiner coping with missing the boat yet again
>>
>>2225922

You stupid fucks.

Bitcoin is the gold standard of cryptocurrency, of which within the past months since the start of 2017, cryptocurrency's market has risen exponentially.

Why would you think it was going to crash?

The price recorrected itself as it rose intensely in like 2-3 days, a dip was to be expected.
>>
As long as it's below it's ATH it's a buy for me
>>
>>2225922
You dickhead. When do you guys ever understand to hold and add to your position on every 25% drop. Man!
>>
File: 34480071_350_350 (1).jpg (11KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
34480071_350_350 (1).jpg
11KB, 350x350px
I like my strategy of just buying and holding for years.
>>
>>2226547
>>2226135
this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.