[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to buy shitcoins? Sick of poloniex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Where to buy shitcoins? Sick of poloniex
>>
Bittrex
>>
>>2225855
Poloniex is your best bet. Bittex is even worse.
>>
Bittrex is great.
>>
>>2225855
>Poloniex
Mintpal is my go to, though I haven't traded there in awhile.
>>
>>2225880
Bittex is great if you like orders that take ten seconds to fill and get canceled half the time, customer service that doesn't respond, constant "wallet maintenance" where you can't access your coins. They have constant problems. That exchange is a mess.
>>
File: 1495905503879.jpg (5KB, 190x153px) Image search: [Google]
1495905503879.jpg
5KB, 190x153px
>>2225881
Atleast Bittrex has a useable interface.
>>
>>2225881
Whats the issue with Bittrex
>>
>>2225855
bittrex is good
>>
>>2225903
Bittrex is trash. I transfered all my coins off it last week and I'm done with them. Everytime I clicked on a buy order all the values would say zero. I emailed them multiple times and they never responded. It was like that for ten days and I lost a bunch of money because of it. Fuck those faggots.
>>
yoshit
>>
>>2225901
yeah but the mobile interface is horrible
>>
Highly recommend Bittrex.

>>2225881
How? Polo is shady as all fuck. Keep expecting them to pull a bank run any day.

>>2225923
Been using it for weeks and have never had this problem. Sounds like it's on your end.

>>2226000
This is unfortunately very true.
>>
>>2226070
It wasn't on my end. I tried multiple, browsers, computers, and networks. I also tried it on my phone and it was doing the same thing. I made a thread about it on here and others said it was doing it for them too.
>>
>>2225901
I like the look of their interface but they have major problems and low volume.
>>
>>2226166
Weird, sorry it's giving you trouble.

>>2226179
>major problems
Such as?
>>
what do you guys think of YoBit and Cryptopia
>>
novaexchange is great, low volume though, and you gotta know what you're buying you can't just buy whatever coin you like the sound of
>>
>>2225923
>I transfered all my coins off it last week and I'm done with them.
200 doge

>Everytime I clicked on a buy order all the values would say zero
I set an order at market price and then the orderbook moved so my order didn't fill

>I emailed them multiple times and they never responded
they could see i was an idiot

>It was like that for ten days and I lost a bunch of money because of it
I'm still an idiot
>>
>>2225855
Bittrex
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.