[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you use to judge whether or not to hold on to a coin.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: vox1.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
vox1.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
What do you use to judge whether or not to hold on to a coin. I'm right now holding 1k in Vox, and I went in at 0.00002500 but right now it's trading at 0.00001161. I don't know if it's going anywhere and this is my first foray into crypto. Thankfully this was purchased with just a little of my profits from the few ETH I bought but still, generally speaking.

It is a better strat to hold or cut losses and move on to something else?
>>
objectively, its probably better to sell and buy a better performing coin. but you'll always be chasing with that. i think voxelus has potential to be a filthy popular game, like every 10-15 year old playing the shit out of it, but it might take a few years to get to that point
>>
never go all in, diversify
>>
It depends on how much you'll be in the red when you sell and how much you can expect to make back up. Personally I don't see much of a future for this coin. Take the loss and look into BURST or whatever it is they're shilling now

Good luck anon. I fell for VOX too, already got my money back tho.
:)
>>
>>2225491
>i think voxelus has potential to be a filthy popular game, like every 10-15 year old playing the shit out of it, but it might take a few years to get to that point
Rough to think about but it's true.

>>2225496
Thankfully I never go all in on any one coin so it' only a small portion of my profit that's gotten chewed up.

>>2225522
Hope your other coins are doing better.
>>
gonna drop a huge load of vox in a bit, just warning you /biz/ guys that are holding
>>
File: 1496091324324.jpg (99KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
1496091324324.jpg
99KB, 580x386px
>>2225478
>>
File: file.png (21KB, 1835x106px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
21KB, 1835x106px
>>2225478
im waiting for an immediate alternative coin that's about to moon for sure in order to pull from vox once and for all

fuck that worthless coin, got scammed hard, thankfully it was mBTC, still butthurt though

i've finnaly got the hang of this buy low sell high game, fuck
>>
based on its usercase. VOX is investing heavily in virtual reality, so it'll be an huge deal. great time to buy in desu
>>
>>2228019
i guess not everyone can read charts
>>
I'm holding this one for awhile. Huge potential upside and it's not like losing 1k will kill me.
>>
Got VOXXED
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.