[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one successfully daytrade? Is it worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: desmond-back-in-the-island-lost.jpg (43KB, 590x314px) Image search: [Google]
desmond-back-in-the-island-lost.jpg
43KB, 590x314px
How does one successfully daytrade? Is it worth it?
>>
>>2225428
>buy 1 sat coin with future promise 3 years from now
>buy a shit ton
>shill on biz/elsewhere
>let price rise
>sell
>rinse and repeat
>>
>>2225428
buy low, sell high
>>
Enjoy filling out hundreds of transactions for taxes :^)
>>
>>2225443
I think you mean buy low sell slightly less low hundreds of times.
>>
>>2225428
nope

not at all worth it from my experience of going all in and trying it for ~2 years.

buy ICOs and hold for 1-5 years. that's by far the best tactic. fucking trust me. day trading is for losers. you ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSS fuck up eventually. ALWAYS and it could take like one month of what you built up. It's been done, mate. don't bother. be smart money. INVEST. don't ever trade. you CANNOT time this shit perfectly at all times.
>>
>>2225459
Do burgers have to pay taxes on crypto?!
>>
that's why you don't fucking all in every time dude
>>
>>2225490
the problem is that the only reason I got interested in crypto is for possible short term gains. plus I don't have enough money to invest in the beginning that would guarantee the money I need in the end if I held, if you get what I mean
>>
File: pobrane.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>2225495
Everyone does, unless you live in Zimbabwe
>>
>>2225533
ale nie od kazdej transakcji kek
>>
>>2225533
Bongs don't. The laws governning crypto are so wishy-washy and vague.

It does seem like the Americans here are maybe a bit eager to pay taxes on their crypto gains. There are likely plenty of legal ways to reduce them or even get out of them completely.

I would talk to an accountant before I did any cashing out.
>>
>>2225495
Not everyone is getting into crypto to make a quick profit and cash out to rupees. Crypto is the future, not the lottery.
>>
>>2225533
What are tax heavens?!
>>
>>2225428
>How does one successfully daytrade? Is it worth it?

This is 2017.

Look on the NYSE floor. Look on the CME floor. They are empty.

If people on the floors don't have an advantage, you sure as hell don't.

If you get a doctorate from a top school in applied math or some field of use, you might be able to go to a hedge fund and work. Otherwise you are throwing money away and wasting your time.
>>
File: danish-pastry-selection.jpg (64KB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
danish-pastry-selection.jpg
64KB, 400x332px
>>2225495
>Do burgers have to pay taxes on crypto?!
Yes of course. No one is safe...... except the Danish.

http://www.coindesk.com/denmark-declares-bitcoin-trades-tax-free/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.