[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is holding LTC until the inevitable BTC segwit hard fork?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-05-29-13:06:23-148.png (66KB, 1023x775px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-29-13:06:23-148.png
66KB, 1023x775px
Who else is holding LTC until the inevitable BTC segwit hard fork?
>>
>>2225211
>segwit hardfork
Not happening. It will be a softwork, then a year from now 2MB hard fork so dumb big blockers shut up for a while.
>>
LTC has been fucking me up, been holding for a while now
>>
>>2225292
how do you propose that bitcoin will soft fork when the majority of miners don't want it to happen? Let alone get to 95%...
>>
>>2225342
UASF. For a crypto traders you guys don't seem to keep up with crypto news much.
>>
>>2225342
Miners work for users, not the other way around.

Userbase is overwhelmingly in support of Segwit. Tough shit for entitled, greedy chink miners. They can eat a bag of dicks.
>>
>>2225292
softfork eliminates asicboost, Jihan is going to fight tooth and nail to stop that

this agreement was a delaying tactic, it's UASF or stagnation
>>
>>2225358
if you knew anything about asian culture you would realize that these guys will bring down the whole network before they give up their advantage
>>
>>2225410
The world will move on with or without the Chinks. Japanese by far have the biggest stake in crypto anyways.

There might be a hiccup, sure, but if the Chinks dont cooperate theyre going to be left holding empty bags not too far in the distant future while everyone else continues getting rich.

If anything, that should be cause for celebration. Let them go ahead and try. We have both Ethereum and Ripple primed and ready to take BTC's place, as well as dozens of currency coins to choose from on top of that.
>>
>>2225410
They won't be able to. They would just be left with their own little Chink-Chain.

Jihan Wu will lose a shitload of face though, maybe he will off himself.
>>
>>2225545
God I hope so.

At the very list, with all the attention BTC is getting from major players and big institutions these days, it wouldnt surprise me if Jihan Wu catches a bullet right between the eyes some day.
>>
Something better happen soon. Bitcoin at less than 50% dominance since May 16.

What happens when ETH crosses and takes #1?

Will ETH markets slowly take over?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-29_16-24-46.png (65KB, 1116x557px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-29_16-24-46.png
65KB, 1116x557px
>>2226312
Pic related
>>
>>2225410
BUSHIDO
jk that's japan no china
Don't think china had any samurais...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.