[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mooncoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: mooncoin.png (21KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mooncoin.png
21KB, 200x200px
Did you retards actually buy this?
>>
1,36 MIL @ 2 sat plz kill me
>>
10MM @ 2sat, I don't mind hodling for the next few months. It either goes to shit or to the moon.
>>
File: 1495194999560.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495194999560.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>2225013
Yeah i am holding some.

I don't really care if it takes off or not, will be a happy surprise if it does.
>>
>>2225019
>>2225040
>>2225166
lmao bagholders

doubled my money off you cucks

advice: buy xby and espers
>>
Bought at 1sat sold at 2 because I wanted to get rid of it ASAP. Made a quick $500.
>>
>>2225013
Bought at 1, sold at 4
OOOOH OOOH MY GOOOD I'M SO STUPID, I FEEL SO IGNORANT WITH MY 19K GAIN GHUURR
>>
>>2225175
>buy xby
>>
>bought at 2
>sold at 3
>price goes to 4 then 5
>buy at 3
>never goes back
Fuck
>>
1.2m holder here
>>
Bought 1.6m at sat and I will hodl.
<noweakhands
>>
>>2225499
1 sat
>noweakhandsbutshittykeyboardatwork
>>
join discord and you'll see why this will moon
>>
>>2225013
yep, at 1 sat

I dumped at 4 sats when I saw that wall melting too fast, obvious dump sign

get rekt you faggots
>>
>>2225175
heard the same thing when I held RDD after it hit 20sats

go big or go homo
>>
6.3M holder who bought at 1 sat here, waiting for 10+ satoshis to sell
>>
Bough at 4 sat with 80% of my savings (1400$) because people told me its a great investment.
I feel so bad now ...
Im a hustling student btw...
>>
10MM and will hold this bitch until profit. There is a huge buy wall.
>>
>>2225532
This is beginning to sound like a fucking cult. Why not just post the reasons why it will on here?
>>
>>2225013
newfag here

what is sat?
>>
>>2225685
shortcut for satoshi
1 satoshi = 0.00000001 BTC
It's the smallest unit of BTC
>>
>>2225645
Go jump off a bridge.

You'll do it OP because people told you to.
>>
13MM and holding until something happens with this retarded bitch. It only cost me like $600 which I garnished from my immense DGB profits, so fuck it. Throwin the dice. Good luck, memers.
>>
>>2225645
Typically I laugh at mooncucks, but this is actually pretty sad.
>>
Bought at 1 Sat, got too greedy when it hit 4, sold at 2.

Oh, well...
>>
how come this coin which has a little decent volume amount isn't listed on bittrex but all those shitty ass coins with 0.23 volume are ?

fuck
>>
>>2226194
Seriously, confuses me too.

I might try and shill the coin later

>"Why dont we drop like $20 or something into mooncoin? Yeah its a meme shill shitcoin but its at 1 satoshi, $20 can go a long way if it hits other average shitcoin prices of 20 satoshi. Decent profits for almost little to no risk. Great for poorfag no coiners who just want to drop a few bucks for long term"

Or something like that
>>
>>2226194
Because apparently most of this volume consists of bots buying and selling to themselves
>>
>>2226306
im pretty sure there are some shitcoins on bittrex doing the same thing bro
>>
Tbh this can be the perfect pumpcoin.

>buy at 1-2
>shill
>watch price go to 10 sats
>dump
>have 10x your initial money
>>
>>2226324
That's why Bittrex refuses to add more shitcoins, it already has enough
>>
>>2226306
How the hell do you even do this when the walls are so high and the boundary between them is a single sat? If you try to buy into the wall, then you probably won't end up getting the coins you're trying to sell to yourself.
>>
>>2225175
In on espers, might buy more moon. Heard a rumor both are going on bitrex
>>
Even the shilling die down, coin dying is next
>>
>>2226348
There are two options
1. Setting a buy order for 1, setting a sell order for 2 (the most obvious way)
2. Setting a buy order for 1 and then selling for 1 to yourself (or buying for 2 and setting a sell order for 2 again) to create an illusion of volume. This is trickier, because takes longer to gain profit, but might work in the long term if people fall for it
>>
>10mil moon at 1 sat
>goes up to 4, over 300btc volume
>volume dies
>back down to 2 sat and 12btc volume
>sell for 2 sat

Bummed that this didnt take off to 20 sat or higher but i still doubled my money. Cant complain.
>>
Lots of these posts lately. Was it so retarded to buy at one though? I mean you could literally not lose anything.

> be me
> notice the shilling at 1
> don't have any money on online so you go to an ATM to transfer on the cc
> coinbase is shit so you have to wait hours
> buy eth instead of BTC
> notice novaexchange doesn't accept eth
> go to bleu and u miss the fact that you can change page on the deposit currencies so assume that they don't take eth
> go find a way to move to btc
> shapeshift fees are too high
> find another site
> swap
> wait for deposit to Nova
> it's finally at 2sat but you buy anyway because you can only lose 50% and it's only 150$
> shitcoin goes to 4sats so I'm glad that I bought in at two
> you're browsing nova and order books disappear.
> change tab in fear
> bleu crashes
> after 30 seconds all things return nirmal which coin that dipped to 2sat
> sell at two

All things considered it was the highlight of my week.
>>
>>2225821
thanks
>>
File: rsz_espers1.jpg (474KB, 2083x2946px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_espers1.jpg
474KB, 2083x2946px
in on espers, the developer just applied for bittrex and the coin is #2 on the voting list for livecoin, dont buy on yobit
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.