[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me validate this anon, I think I found a winner here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Emercoin.png (114KB, 350x320px) Image search: [Google]
Emercoin.png
114KB, 350x320px
They've just released big news 2 days ago that they've formed a consortium with I-Teco Group is the largest IT integrator out of the Top 20 companies in the Russian market. Among the customers of the Innovation Center are some of the largest Top 10 Russian companies, banks, retail chains, and others. https://emercoin.com/2017-05-28-Emercoin_Consortium_to_Offer_Blockchain-Based_Solutions_to_Customers_of_the_Largest_System_Integrator_in_Russia
>>
Consortium Members

I-Teco Innovation Center, LLC of I-Teco Group is the largest IT integrator out of the Top 20 companies in the Russian market. Among the customers of the Innovation Center are some of the largest Top 10 Russian companies, banks, retail chains, and others.

HashCoins is an Estonian developer of equipment, technologies, and software solutions based on blockchain. The company owns a number of successful businesses, including HashFlare, a service of cloud bitcoin mining with more than half a million users.

Emercoin is a powerful blockchain suitable for the development of non-monetary services, especially relevant for the corporate sector. Currently, the following services have been implemented on the Emercoin platform:

EmerSSL, EmerSSH—decentralized services of authorization and network security;
EmerDNS—a decentralized service of domain names;
InfoCard—a decentralized service of electronic business cards;
EmerDPO (Digital Proof of Ownership)—a distributed ledger for ownership of products and intangible assets;
EmerTTS—a blockchain-based service of document notarization;
ENUMER—a decentralized gateway between systems of classical and IP telephony.

The Emercoin Consortium is open for cooperation, and it invites companies interested in implementation of blockchain technologies in their products and processes, as well as in development of new blockchain solutions to join the Emercoin Consortium. We are interested in cooperation with large system integrators, leading software and hardware IT companies, and large financial and industrial groups.

As a technology, blockchain demonstrates maximum efficiency in large-scale tasks. Using blockchain, the largest organizations collectively will be able to reduce their costs by billions of dollars.
>>
May 28, 2017 | The Emercoin Team, in collaboration with Estonian company Hashcoins OU and Russian system integrator I-Teco, signed a Tripartite Agreement for the founding of the Emercoin Consortium.

The task of the Emercoin Consortium will be the joint development and implementation of specific Emercoin-based solutions for the largest Russian and global companies.

The Emercoin Consortium will offer the customers of I-Teco Innovation Center blockchain-based solutions for the economic sectors that are now adapting to this technology: logistics, document flow, retail, credit operations, and so forth. The implementation of these tasks will require the adaptation of the existing tools, as well as the creation of new tools through the joint efforts of the Emercoin Team, Hashcoins OU, and I-Teco.

Emercoin has unique experience in the development of non-monetary services as compared to other blockchains. Many developers recognize Emercoin as one of the most user-friendly solutions when becoming acquainted and starting work within this field, as well as the best option for launching blockchain-based projects.

“The Emercoin Team has been developing a blockchain platform for industrial use for more than four years. We have implemented both crypto-currency and a number of non-monetary services. We offer more than just a speculative bubble, we offer market tested tools to solve tasks for real businesses. But we also understand that it is not enough to only create services. It is necessary to implement and integrate these services into existing business processes, provide maintenance and training, and so forth. We are pleased that I-Teco Innovation Center has become our partner, as they have deep expertise in the implementation and maintenance of complex projects in this field, as well as in the integration of various technologies”,
>>
Cooperation with I-Teco within the Consortium will enable the Emercoin Team to combine their development experience with I-Teco’s implementation and support experience; the Emercoin Team will also offer the integrator’s customers and other involved businesses and institutions unique solutions based on one of the most promising blockchain-based technologies.

“Among hundreds of blockchain platforms, only a few have non-monetary services. Emercoin—precisely one such platform—presents, in addition to its ready-for-work package of non-monetary services, a universally reliable platform for the creation of new ones. Currently, this functionality is most relevant for corporate use, and our customers are heavily interested in such solutions. We thoroughly analyzed the different teams of blockchain solution developers and chose the Emercoin Team due to them being the most experienced team in the implementation of non-monetary solutions based on blockchain”,

said Yury Kirilchev, the Director for Business Development of I-Teco Innovation Center.
>>
File: emercoinmoontime.png (23KB, 847x325px) Image search: [Google]
emercoinmoontime.png
23KB, 847x325px
You're gonna miss a big moon anon
>>
File: Capture.png (54KB, 1209x506px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
54KB, 1209x506px
bump you really don't want to miss this one. I'm not a fucking shill. I search for days for the right coin as an investment and this one's going to at least 3X
>>
>>2224537
>>2224547
>>2224557
>>2224568
>>2224576
>>2224612

You are shilling too hard. Check the other fuckheads, learn to pace yourself. I won't be reading any of the shit you are writing because it's just random shit some anon posted on a octopus rape cartoon gook board.
Another tip, going with the whole "You're gonna miss a big moon" shit is dated and nobody falls for it. Best case scenario it's a funny meme, in your case sounds fucking desperate.
Now, go fuck yourself, do not even go as far as replying this (I certainly do not need any (YOU)s from a retard) and make a new thread in a couple of ours that it's a bit more subtle. Also try to comment or name drop this turd coin on other threads first.
>>
>>2224632
Jesus Christ man, I'm not a pro shiller alright fuck.
Just didn't want anyone missing out. I do my research. This isn't some fucking moonmeme shit tier company. But anyway, if you need your dick stroked to put in then you can fuck off and invest in something else. I'm literally one of a handful of fucks on this board who's actually helpful.
>>
Sounds interesting, who is behind it
>>
>>2224684
Looks like Russians and Eastern Europeans. They've got reps in Germany and China too
https://emercoin.com/team
>>
POS and POW mining. Trying to find a whitepaper
>>
Already pnd.
>>
>>2224728
I think everything has been pnd'd the last couple weeks non stop. I think their mining network is paying out too much. I might try to get into mining this shit instead.
>>
>involve with Hashcoin.

LMAO NO
>>
>>2224811
What's the story with hashcoin?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.