[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Investing longterm >Can't stop checking the prices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>Investing longterm
>Can't stop checking the prices
>>
File: o-KRAMER-SEINFELD-facebook.jpg (237KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-KRAMER-SEINFELD-facebook.jpg
237KB, 2000x1000px
>>2224359
Its fun
>>
>>2224359
How can you not enjoy watching your self get richer
>>
File: IMG_5338.jpg (37KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5338.jpg
37KB, 267x400px
>>2224384
It does have its highs and lows
>>
>>2224359
Here's the best part:
/biz/ discourages day-trading but successful daytrading has made me 10 times richer than simply holding ever would.

It's like /biz/ saying >go buy mutual funds, something they never do. "Holding" is "safe" according to /biz/, just like mutual funds, but they're fucking themselves out of real gains by not trading the highs and lows successfully. That's the real redpill here.

/biz/ is too afraid to play the real game, trading, so they settle for >muh appreciation crypto HODL gains. Fuck you idiots.
>>
File: 1471464099950.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471464099950.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
>investing long term
>want to invest more
>waiting for the price of btc to dip below 2k
>it never happens and I lose out on multiple trains
>>
>>2224464
How much of your total holdings do you trade?
>>
>>2224464
You daytrade crypto?
>>
>>2224359
I should really be going to the gymm but I keep checking fucking Polo istead of picking a price and setting a sell limit order. (I also want to invest longterm but I think the whales will ride these shitcoins up and down and there will be plenty of crashes and therefore BTFD opportunities)
>>
>>2224384
One day
>+1000 happy
Next day
>-100 FUCKING ENDE MY LIFE JESUS CHRIST
>>
Same here, i keep checking mooncoin price twice a day
>>
>>2224464

This. "HODL" is a sick meme created by gay furries.
>>
>>2224362

>tfw you recognize that pic from the Kramer hentai flash game

What have I become
>>
>>2224464
Shorting is down to pure luck, and if you get lucky it's nice.

Actual investment is not about """knowing""" when shit will jump up and down because of some collective brain fart.

Actual investment is about understanding what you're buying into and betting on the actual merits of that product.
>>
>>2224464
How do I day trade? I've only invested 100, but it's down to 75 after the bubble popped. What should I be looking for if I want to day trade? Should I be setting up buy orders low and sell orders X satoshis up?
>>
Europior here. How can you make profits from the crashes when every coin goes down? You transfer them to kraken, convert to euro, wait for the crash and then convert back to BTC and cash out to the wallet again?
>>
>>2225041
maybe just alt->btc->usdt to save yourself jumping around the exchanges
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.