[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your country 2. Are you a proud POSW bagholder? Sweden Yes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: POSW Roadmap.jpg (123KB, 941x941px) Image search: [Google]
POSW Roadmap.jpg
123KB, 941x941px
1. Your country
2. Are you a proud POSW bagholder?

Sweden
Yes
>>
File: 1496004382342s.jpg (106KB, 560x416px) Image search: [Google]
1496004382342s.jpg
106KB, 560x416px
xDDD
>>
>>2223905
Finland
No
>>
1. US of A
2. Yes. only about 600, put like .05 BTC into it so not even mad.

I actually use PosW to vest my RDD. Earning about 100 RDD a day, which is p chill. I realize thats like 10 cents rn, but it proves the tech works, I actually think the wallet has a future. I'd rather have it in POSW working for me than doing nothing.
>>
>>2223905
kek
>>
>>2223905
>give (((back)))

what have they given to me?
>>
Sweden
YES
>>
>>2223980
USA was (literally) built on the backs of africans. The world was built on the back of the USA. Im no liberal fag, but to deny the fact that slaves forged the world we now live in is naive and ignorant
>>
>>2223905
Lelgium
Ofcourse
>>
>>2224009
They are far less responsible than you would think. You've just bought into the revisionist history white guilt narrative.
>>
>>2224009
Wtf are you talking nigga? And I quote

“I have given my life to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all White men who have lived here like I have must learn and know: that these individuals are a sub-race. They have neither the mental or emotional abilities to equate or share equally with White men in any functions of our civilization. I have given my life to try to bring unto them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status: White the superior, and they the inferior. For whenever a White man seeks to live among them as their equals, they will destroy and devour him, and they will destroy all his work. And so for any existing relationship or any benefit to this people, let White men, from anywhere in the world, who would come to help Africa, remember that you must maintain this status: you the master and they the inferior, like children whom you would help or teach. Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you.”

- 1952 Nobel Peace Prize laureate Dr. Albert Schweitzer
>>
>>2224073
>>2224080

/pol/ really has invaded this place, huh. you guys are right, 300 years of free labor from over 10 million africans has absolutely nothing to do with american success
>>
>>2224121
>le america was built on the cotton industry
>>
>>2224121
>he disagrees with me, he must be from x place that means he's wrong - which by default makes me right

Terrible argument.

While slavery is a terrible thing, there are more slaves on the planet right now, than there ever were in pre-civil war america and they're not in the hands of the white devil. The slavery of which you speak was used to pick cotton and do laborious farm shit. South American countries used far more slaves, which MUST account for their amazing world building growth /sarcasm.
>>
>>2224121
also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

>Davis estimates that 1 million to 1.25 million white Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa, from the beginning of the 16th century to the middle of the 18th

I guess we were just giving back huh
>>
>>2224121
>a handful of ultra rich cotton plantation owners in the deep south built America into what it is today

This must be what they teach at Evergreen State College
>>
I would say that the exchange has a good potential. As far as I know, the current fall is due to change in the developers policy, which was caused from the whales being greedy who put walls and the the dipped the coin. The exchange is still function well. I mean the technology really is good. But as I mentioned the price went down and the developers, started running on loss and unlisted some coins, which made the price go even lower.

The developers announced that the website will be updated to posw 2.0 and that they are trying to list ETH on the exchange.If that happens the price will jump for sure and maybe - MAYBE not for sure moon.

Posw in my opinion can become a major exchange, because the technology is really valuable and save time and electricity, therefore the fees will be lower.

In the end everything depends on us as a community and if we don't keep the prices stable and a little bit higher right now, the coin can really die and that will be really sad. :(
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.