[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you haven't bought Gridcoin yet you deserve to be poor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Undervalued cute azn.jpg (44KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Undervalued cute azn.jpg
44KB, 900x600px
>Highly undervalued
>Actually useful compared to golem
>Is being used as we speak
>Market cap of only 14 million
>Will double or more within 3 months.
>>
Nice file name.
But seriously in in this for the long run. Expecting great returns from this
>>
>>2223152
>low market cap
easily manipulated
>only does boinc computation
there are already 348,831 volunteers and 920,774 computers
>>
>>2223152
>undervalued cute azn
>legs are worth $450k
??
>>
>>2223227

Are you saying that's a good or bad thing?

Why choose this if the market chose golem?
>>
>>2223241
golem is just a concept with nothing to show for it.
when and "if" brass golem comes out it will be akin to litecoins pump and dump.
>>
>>2223241
i'm saying it's a bad thing because boinc (scientific computing) already has a network of volunteers because (omg i love science i watch the big bang theory).
>>
>>2223265
they already have a beta version out so it's not long until version 1.0
>>
File: FAvatar.gif (5KB, 94x100px) Image search: [Google]
FAvatar.gif
5KB, 94x100px
I have lots of BTC! Now how do I maintain complete control over a cheap shitcoin's market?! I WANT MONEY! (PUMP... AND... DUMP!!) !!

Find a relatively new useless low volume clone coin that has a flashy and obscure platform with no direct influence on market price, and a short history of only maintaining a low price. (there are a lot of them. it shouldn't be too hard!)

Ramp up a shilling campaign saying "look how cheap this is! can only go up from here!" etc, etc "the tech is good, the developer has confirmed a major announcement, blah blah blah, platform is new and innovative! HODL THIS COIN IF YOU WANT LAMBOS!"

Maintain heavy buying pressure up to a given point on the chart!

Very gradually ease into your sell orders to create a soft envelope allowing the price to rise from the shilled buyers.

Shill out some "I told you to listen" threads, realistic blockfolio gain screenshots with the shitcoin tucked in there.

The coin will shill itself if you give enough of an illusion of potential success to these retards (they will buy it, and most of them will hold it! they wouldn't want to MISS OUT ON THOSE LAMBOS!!).

Eventually you may lose a degree of control over the market once it reaches a certain volume. In that event, just cancel your buy pressure and immediately DUMP on the remaining orders until the price at above your initial buy. Then watch another pump and dump occur naturally. Shills will automatically continue regardless of how much money the HODLers lost. If you want to continue on that coin, you'll have to put in a lot more effort and closely monitor the chart. Best to just move on to another coin! Leave that slut ravaged and gaping!
>>
>>2223284
To which they will have replicated BURP or bitwerk, both of which are have very little interest despite one being entirely free.

Why would you pay for computation that you can effectively get for free?
>>
http://www.natesimpson.com/blog/archives/2017/05/21/why-gridcoin-beats-golem-hands-down/
>>
File: CSKEHEmWcAAtq7R.jpg (30KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
CSKEHEmWcAAtq7R.jpg
30KB, 600x392px
Up 40% in the last 24hrs!
>>
>>2223152
Anyone else have their only purpose in this purposeless universe, centered around aquiring a harem of THICC j-qts with dem big titties and THINN korean / chink sluts like pic related in OP?

I'm already 6'2" 220lbs and lean (not natty) so It's already within my grasp, but I'm a neet who has been studying Geopolitics / Economics (after 15 years of reading Histories; I'm sort of demoralized and apolitical; except fuck the feds) while day-trading my long-term holdings for an average of $200 of fiat in profit per day, that i just reinvest back into ETH or throw it into alt-coins like I did with DBG a month ago.

Just strokin' myself off, but aiming for that lambo (aka: free time to pursue hobbies.)
>>
File: 1356393190512.jpg (138KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1356393190512.jpg
138KB, 360x480px
>>2223152

wh-why is she so a v e r a g e??

> @_________@
>>
File: 1492690769524.jpg (141KB, 974x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492690769524.jpg
141KB, 974x1024px
>>2223152
Also, contributing jap qt.
>>
>>2224889
oh shit

source?
>>
>>2224930
Anri okita
>>
>>2224808
post body
>>
Someone tell me how to mine this?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.