[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't /biz/ help each other out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (497KB, 938x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
497KB, 938x1280px
I don't understand why we can't all just put our minds together and become rich? I mean /biz/ is a small board so its not like Forbes and CNBC will be reporting on us the next day... Even if we all became rich it would still take some time for normies to find and flood this board, but by then we'll all be driving lambos with 2 hookers by our side.

Instead everyone here simply backstabs each other and shills them scamcoins just for a few measly shekels. There is complete apathy in helping anyone out or working together. Even /biz/ Discord groups have turned into mindless meme driven drivel with no coordinated effort to enrich the /biz/ brotherhood.
>>
Buy ETH.
>>
>>2222922
I'm with you pal. We have soooo much potential to work together one one epic project but it's very rare that anyone actually wants to do that. I think people like the anonymity factor and are too afraid to actually grow up take anything seriously for longer than 5 minutes.

Did you have anything in mind anon?
>>
>>2222959
pretty sure that project was ETH
>>
>>2222922
BUY MOON COIN ITS GOING TO MOOOOOON
>>
>>2222962
>>2222970
that's all well and good but hardly intellectual and quite frankly not all that stimulating. Good luck getting rich but I'm going to work on something bigger.
>>
You've got my shills
>>
>>2222922
trading coins everyday 4 the rest of your life is not a way to get rich, nor is investing for the long term. if you wanna get rich quick(5-10years) then you need to start some sort of business. Since the only thing we all have in common is 4chan, we need to do sth online.
>>
>>2222996
But what business ideas can shitposters on a mongolian frog catching forum make into something with 1,000,000x returns?
>>
Let's make some shit that costs pennies to manufacture, and sell it for tens of dollars

>see fidget spinner
>>
Biz is great for finding out new things and having a bit of fun.

Honestly if this place took itself seriously I wouldn't come here.

That's not to say you can't snag a few like-minded people from the torrent and form a tribe to do something great. Maybe form your own discord, or own Gen-thread.

Just keep shilling you idea, if it's any good you'll get 1/10 anons who are interested to rally around your flag, RALLY AROUND THE FLAG, RALLY AROUND THE FLAG BOYS RALLY ONCE AGAIN SHOUT IT OUT THE BATTLE CRY OF FREEEEDOM.

You must have chaos in you to give birth to a dancing star
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.