[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone going in on this tomorrow? I'm tempted to just because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: ip.bitcointalk.org.png (260KB, 1920x1012px) Image search: [Google]
ip.bitcointalk.org.png
260KB, 1920x1012px
Anyone going in on this tomorrow?
I'm tempted to just because of how well all the ETH smarth token platforms have performed in the past but from what i can see it just looks like a WAVES clone
Also considering Mysterium for the same reason

ICO general i guess which would you pick
>>
give us a rundown on Bancor. What makes it not a scam?
>>
no, i'm going all in on BAT instead
>>
>>2222819
tbqh I still didn't get how I'm supposed to buy into that
>>
>>2222812
I'm about to read the whitepaper now was hoping someone else already had though and could give their opinion on it, oh well i'll stop being lazy
>>
>>2222806
Stupid question, when I transfer the ETH am I supposed to add anything at all in the add data field under advanced. A few other ICO's mention the add data field but don't really specify If you really need to add anything.
>>
>>2222826
Also why do some specify a higher gas value than others
>>
Prism is a direct competitor it seems, with almost the exact same product. But at least they arent funded by shady IMF people. Even the term Bancor is the hypothetical Maynard Keynes dream money. I was going to buy some just as a hedge, but now that prism is out, I'll just go with the competitor.
>>
>>2222806
I thought it got pushed back. Going in this and BAT
>>
>>2222806
ICO date was delayed
>>
File: 778.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
778.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>2222822
I have read it and it's damn good. But what sells it for me? It's an already almost-ready product. And the interface is fucking nice, it's like a crypto-facebook. Normies are going to eat this shit up like there's no tomorrow. They are already using the platform to manage bounties. You can check it out here:
https://app.bancor.network/discover
Every page that you "join" is associated to a certain token if I understand correctly. Just like facebook you have a profile with a picture and a description of yourself, and from there you can create new tokens, send messages to other users, manage your token portfolio. It's also integrated with facebook, telegram and other normie social networks. Whenever something happens on the network (receiving tokens, etc) you can get automatic notifications on your social media accounts.
>>
File: downloadd.jpg (808KB, 1920x1953px) Image search: [Google]
downloadd.jpg
808KB, 1920x1953px
>>2222834
Prism is shit. It's not out at all, it's not even in beta yet. Also PRISM is made by goyim. Bancor is 100% a (((chosen))) project, with swiss money laundering connections and Mossad operatives
>>
>>2222878
Damn, you just sold me. Fuck it, I'm gonna stab Ron Paul in the back and buy a Bancor.
>>
>>2222878
Pretty much this, Bancor seems to be the eternal jew's attempt to strangehold and dominate cryptos once and for all, expect a lot of world government support because the jew is our greatest ally
>>
>>2222888
>>2222899
https://blog.bancor.network/yoni-assia-founder-and-ceo-of-etoro-joins-bancor-protocol-advisory-board-95745fae0601

Welcome aboard anons
>>
File: 4826633_orig.jpg (16KB, 240x346px) Image search: [Google]
4826633_orig.jpg
16KB, 240x346px
The logo is also clearly inspired by judaism, the black cube is an esoteric symbol used by the elite of the earth
>>
File: 821953_orig.jpg (75KB, 549x669px) Image search: [Google]
821953_orig.jpg
75KB, 549x669px
>>2222933
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.