[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoinsbrain down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bitcoins_brain.jpg (12KB, 200x150px)
bitcoins_brain.jpg
12KB, 200x150px
So I guess thats that, it has been a short but at least somewhat profitable ride.
The scam is over, who gained some who lost some?
>>
hashocean was the last big one, A big one isn't going to happen anymore don't even bother with ponzis
>>
>>2222788

I gained all of my initial investment plus some change so... meh? Wasn't really worth much.
>>
>>2222788
Ah, so it's officially dead now? Saw it coming, but eh, whatever. I find it hard to believe they earned anything at all with this scam. Even pajeets would smell this shit a mile away.
>>
>>2223279

The thing is they bet on people joining late and scamming the late-comers. If you join as it goes up, they show people "making money" to show it's not a "scam". So you will make some money from it if you join just as it launches but it will pretty much go away in a few weeks or so. I made all my investment back in about 3 days and then it ran for a bit over a week and everything from that was pure profit. But I would have made more just shorting bitcoin honestly.
>>
>>2223292
Did you actually manage to pull anything out of it? Did they ACTUALLY let you pull money from it?
>>
>>2223304

I'm a greedy jew so I got some pajeets to join in a referral program and made my money off of that mostly.

They automatically deposited the money to my designated bitcoin address. I didn't even have to manually withdraw. Everything was pretty much how it was said to be, the "scam" is them pulling the plug quick and fucking over all the people you referred, this is how people make money off of these.

Although this one wasn't as good for me since my referrals didn't last in it long enough to make me big chunks of change. If you aren't doing referrals then you're fucked in the ponzi scheme, that's the only point of doing these.
>>
>>2223312
Yeah, but unless you're travelling around the world and constantly meet new people who don't know you, you're not going to be convincing people to put money into your suggestions for long. Eventually you garner the reputation of a ponzi scammer, no?
>>
>>2223304

Oh and if you mean pull my initial deposit out, then no. They don't let you. I would never deposit more than a bit of change into these things, even if you are scamming other people with referrals to get an extra 10-15%. Like I said, if you aren't spamming referrals then you won't get anything out of this and you're risking too much for it to be worth anything, you're just asking to get fucked. I have done others similar to this before and they were very lucrative but it's hit or miss.
>>
>>2223322

You can look on Youtube, there are lots of people who do this and get people to join under them. Many aren't called ponzi schemers because they change accounts often and repeat the process under a different name. They usually get tips from other people doing the same thing about which new sites come up and this is how they make some money.
>>
If you get in within the first two days of the launch you'll be fine, any later and dont bother.
I put in 0.05 btc and got 0.09 out of it, so 80% profit - seems good
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.