[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -breathes- HAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-breathes-

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHHA
>>
File: 1496007136338s.jpg (4KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496007136338s.jpg
4KB, 208x250px
DELETE THIS
>>
$50 I will never get back
Just wish I would have invested more
>>
>>2222664

bought more at 16.500

thanks a ton, pajeet
>>
Bought 3 PoSW at the peak in April
Hold me bros
This could have been another 0.01 ETH to add to my stack of 710 :(
>>
>bought 0.15btc of posw at 6k sat
>bought 1.3MM RDDs for around 5 sat each on PoSWallet, while 10 on bittrex
>sold with 14x profit on Bittrex

Thank you mr. Pajeet
>>
>>2222664

Look at XBY same thing, they just had a bull trap

When your coins arent following fluctuations of BTC thats how you know its a shitcoin disconnected from reality
>>
>>2222664
is anon who put in 60k still among the living?
>>
Sweden
Yes
>>
>>2222956
sadly I'm still here fucking rageing that I sold my ETH for this dogshit @ 50$
>>
>>2222982
you've undubitably learned your lesson on all-in-at-once investing, you won't do that ever again
we're all going to make it anon, there will be plenty of success stories like ETH in the future
>>
>>2222982
i sold it at $9
>>
>>2222982
Patience. You'll be quite well off in a year or two. Not one coin has had a Pump n Dump-free curve. No coin has made sustainable 1000%+ in the few months it's been out. Every ICO token you see out there that started from fractions of cents and went up to dollars took at LEAST a year to do so. Every big gainer needed big time. ETH didn't happen overnight. BTC didn't happen overnight.

Relax your sphincter and let it do it's thing. They're almost done purging the exchange of all the shitcoins that have proven to have no substance whatsoever. New coin standards and criteria will be introduced, ensuring only acceptable PoS coins make the cut. Full stack development ongoing to grow the platform itself. PIVX will get relisted later. ETH will become PoS and WILL get listed.

The golden days are coming. You need to do nothing but let your PosW stake and be at peace.
>>
>>2223023

I bought some more of this, not one exchange has a staking POS coin wallet yet. This is a very good chance to stock up more on the down fall, I bought in at 2200sat and will keep buying in. Remember this coin started at ICO for 1 sat-4sat lol
>>
>>2223033
I noticed the current super low price came about after PosW announced the very decision to drop majority of the roster in favor of listing only reputable coins and focusing on improving the exchange itself to be more user-friendly for new users. That and they were honest about the financial situation. Maintaining a swarm of shitcoins and their associated wallets was a moneydrain. So to ensure people still got something positive out of this lesson learned, they STILL paid dividends from some 150k PosW they bought back themselves. Sadly some people took the purging as a sign of scam magic somehow. It's absolutely the best thing they can do for PosW at the moment. Holding strong since before the pump and will see this through.
>>
>>2223023
Thank you I needed this.
>>
I warned you so often to stay away from this pajeet scam shitcoin but you wouldn't listen
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.