[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is posw dead? price continues to drop and the devs are struggling.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (5KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 204x204px
is posw dead? price continues to drop and the devs are struggling.
>>
>tfw sold all my posw for bitbean when it was mooning
>transferred the bitbean from poswallet to bittrex
>made all the money I flushed down the toilet on posw back and then some

the bean saved my gains
>>
Not dead at all... Give it time, I'm sure this coin will be back on its feets when the Dev team gets their shit together and update the site with new features... HODL
>>
the final dip before the moon mission.

r-right?
>>
fuck posw

had .8 btc in there at one point and sold my stash the other day for .1 btc

maybe ill put the money back in if it hits $.01, but for now im just taking the loss
>>
>>2221743
been saying to sell posw bags ever since in dropped below 8k, it's so low now though, I think it will hit 3k again
>>
>>2221743
YES. it's run by retards. GTFO
>>
>>2222577
Its not run by retards, it was just too ambitious.

As for the topic at hand, I do not believe POSW is dead and won't be anytime soon. They have had a couple months to figure out what coins are worth keeping and what aren't.

They are taking a step back and getting rid of the coins that aren't making them any money so they can focus on the ones that do.
>>
>>2222011
Buy high sell low amirite?
>>
>>2221743
POSW is the only coin I've ever seen shilled here that truly, utterly failed. I kept thinking it was time to just buy its dip and it would go back up but it continues to fall and fall. Now it's so low it's extremely risky to buy in because even a small dip would nearly wipe you out.

Kinda sad, I almost fell for it.
>>
Coins go into huge dips and that's great. This, however, has all the signs of something dead.
>>
It got fucking REKT
>>
>>2221743
i'm buying more
if the site keeps operating despite looking like it's being destroyed in price people will realise this thing can't be killed by shit coin prices
gonna buy more when it hit's 1million marketcap

this thing could hit $100 million marketcap if it's still around when ethereum goes proof of stake
>>
>>2222603
yeah, they should pnd like all the scam coins!
>>
>>2222759
>ETH
>proof of stake
kek look at this retard

this is why you will always be poor
>>
>>2221743
>drops to 10k from 20k
>buy the dip!
>drop to 9k
>it's whales!11
>drop to 8k
>moon soon bros
>drops to 5k
>why aren't you buying this dip?
>drops to 2k
>HOLD!
>>
Fuck this coin. The developer is a retarded autistic piece of shit. I'm going to set up sell orders across the exchanges and hope it gets chosen by one of those pump & dump groups one day so I can at least break even. I doubt I will ever be that lucky, I've just accepted that everything I spent on this shit coin is lost.
>>
>>2221743
yes its been dead for months now
jesus christ
>>
I posted this on another POSW post, I hope it is helpful. :)

I would say that the exchange has a good potential. As far as I know, the current fall is due to change in the developers policy, which was caused from the whales being greedy who put walls and the the dipped the coin. The exchange is still function well. I mean the technology really is good. But as I mentioned the price went down and the developers, started running on loss and unlisted some coins, which made the price go even lower.

The developers announced that the website will be updated to posw 2.0 and that they are trying to list ETH on the exchange.If that happens the price will jump for sure and maybe - MAYBE not for sure moon.

Posw in my opinion can become a major exchange, because the technology is really valuable and save time and electricity, therefore the fees will be lower.

In the end everything depends on us as a community and if we don't keep the prices stable and a little bit higher right now, the coin can really die and that will be really sad. :(
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.