[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H-how are you holding in there, /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: cheeto brendan.jpg (27KB, 217x320px)
cheeto brendan.jpg
27KB, 217x320px
H-how are you holding in there, /biz/?
>>
sometimes I think I shouldt touch my coins for all the stupid shit i've done i blame my inexperiece
>>
>>2220088
it will crash to atleast 1000 and you know. dont swim against the whales you morons
>but muh markets correction!
>look this bull trap
fuck you, the reason you crypto neets wont survive a day in regular stocks is the reason why jpmorgan is profiting from btc. you are too imbecile to cash out at a 20% profit. instead you will blind yourselves with n excuses instead of looking the OBVIOUS artificial push down and push up. all main exchangers work with whales, and they are selling btc like there is no tomorrow. you may but it on 2400 2200 2000 1800 1600, saying its going to up sooner or late and you are right. but whales will push it to 1000. do you have billions to "fix" the market? No? then fuck you

>mfw btc is like a stock+commodity+forex prone and with zero regulation that hedge funds and nerds working in jpmorgan are using all their tricks

atleast chinese and indian neets invested a few bucks and gain millions here, creating alt-coins and making you cheap speculators shill their shit for free.

lambo land? lambo land is small % and cashing out. you are rich in btc always remember it. your lambo is sold in fiat
>>
>>2220138
>this amount of coping
You're mentally ill, kys
>>
Great. I bought my BTC years ago.
>>
>>2220088
Not even breaking a sweat
Jan 1 2018:
BTC will be at 5k
ETH will be at 300
>>
>>2220148
brought eth and btc, gained 300%my initial invesment. laughed at the peer-2-peer marketing on /biz/ ala herbalife. cashed out when +10 exchangers were selling huge amounts when btc started going +2100.

cashed out, all is now in fiat. and you? your invesment is on crypto right now deosnt?
>>
>>2220138
Anyone that says things about the market with absolute certainty is no doubt a cretin that you definitely should not listen to.
>>
>>2220180
>certainty

its pure history. do you think exchangers got green light in the US out of nothing? there were many wallstreet lawyers around. and trust me jpmorgan is now doing its 3 hedge fund cicle on btc.
>>
>>2220138
I think this is the responsible way to do things.

However, I built my blockfolio on taking risks.

So I take the happy medium:
>back to altcoins
>>
>>2220208
well worst case scenario is that you will wait 9-18 months till whales push it up again, with new exchangers. this time with bigger budget and more banks working together. and well you will have another chance to moon and cash out in the right time
>>
>>2220138
are you the kid that thought this was reddit and was spouting theories non-stop?
We already told you this is not a safe space for you, you need to go
>>
I was fine before I earned anything significant. Then when I was up 10g I started to obsess. Started taking time away from my actual work so I cashed out all but 1 btc today.

feels good man

Months a go I looked at my balance from years ago when I put 500 in and saw I was up (spent most of that on dope but was still up) So I was like cool, day traded a little, put another 2g's in on coinbase, mostly all on eth. Things went up to 12g and I started feeling like a gambling addict.

I'll do the same thing thing again if I start feeling things are hot like I did in february. And I will cash out when I get scared just like I just did.
>>
>>2220165
retard alert
>>
>>2220227
That is my hope. I tripled my investment this time around. My goal is to do that or better next go around, and I think my experience with how things transpired this time will help with that.

In the meantime, I'm invested in what I consider to be pretty forward thinking coins, and hopefully during this lull, some developments will be made and implemented causing them an organic spike.

Thanks for the input and don't listen to these faggots.
>>
I'm still holding pivx from like 140k sats so thats been bumming me out for a few weeks now but I'm also heavy in ETH and golem so i guess you take the good with the bad right?
>>
>Initial investment doubled in the past weeks.
>Everyone is freaking out because of a correction
>Bitcoin is behaving like it always did in the past

I couldn't be happier.
>>
>he 'cashes out'
>>
>>2220138
You are a very sad person.

Feel bad for you honestly.
>>
File: 1494784957895.jpg (43KB, 490x487px) Image search: [Google]
1494784957895.jpg
43KB, 490x487px
>>2220265
Suprise motherfucker!

I'm the guy who threw $50 biweekly into ethereum since January 2016 when it was a buck per coin. Called multiple price levels publicly on /biz (breaking $20 when it was down, $50 and $100).

Try again dunce
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.