[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he didn't invest in stocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1496011520219.gif (35KB, 1282x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1496011520219.gif
35KB, 1282x1156px
>he didn't invest in stocks
>>
Time for bed grandpa don't forget to take your dentures out
>>
>only a 50x in 130 years
slow down there gramps
>>
File: Capture.png (60KB, 681x608px)
Capture.png
60KB, 681x608px
>>2219669
>>
>>2219669
>implying the Trump bump won't be followed by an absolute shitstorm when he gets impeached/assassinated/starts WW3

Bet on crypto, bet on fiat instability, bet on globalism
>>
>>2219738
>retirement won't exist
>you're going to live to 110
What
>>
>>2219738
Fuck being old I'll off myself if I get to 70
>>
>>2219669
that 100k will be worth closer to 20k after you account for inflation
>>
>>2219738
> "That means you're going to work a lot longer and you're going to save a lot longer"

Jokes on you, I don't work now.
>>
>>2219824
if you invest in the market now and it reaches 100k your inflation will be destroyed by dividends, stock splits, and appreciation
>>
>>2219842
Now is a bad time to invest, we;ve been in a huge bull market for 5+ years now. Im waiting for a significant dip, bigger than the one at the beginning of last year
>>
>>2219831
These boomers thing we are going to be wageslaving until age 100

Brb being rich as fuck in 10 years from holding 21 bitcoins while stocks collapse
>>
>>2219879
then you could be waiting forever. That is why it is always a bad idea to wait. What good is waiting for a meager 5% to 10% correction when the upswing could be vastly more?
>>
File: spy.png (32KB, 891x510px) Image search: [Google]
spy.png
32KB, 891x510px
>>2219962
I don't agree. Anyone who invested in 2000 had to wait 8 years to break even again. We've been on a bull run that we've never seen, it has to end sometime. I dont want to be that guy who invested in 2000 and had to wait 8 years to break even again.
>>
>>2220022
That was caused by the tech bubble and 2001 though.

If anything would cause a pullback in this period, it'll be increasing interest rates. Low fed rates have made borrowing very cheap (encouraging growth after 2008) and made stocks valuations look very good (on a discounted basis).

The fed may start to gradually sell off some of the assets it holds, essentially leaving less money in the economy to be invested into stocks.

However, the stock market really seems to be extremely optimistic about the tech sector and what Trump can do, and so it might not care to respond much to these fundamentals.
>>
>>2219669

lmfao x5 in 13 years. Are you autistic?
>>
>>2219738

>living to 120

Lol, not when you're interbreeding with africans and chinese, goyim.
>>
>>2220147
what? x5 is what we have reached so far.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.