[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How true is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: CvFc5hSUIAAfKca.jpg (184KB, 787x960px) Image search: [Google]
CvFc5hSUIAAfKca.jpg
184KB, 787x960px
How true is this?
>>
>>2219522
Pretty true. Only poor people care about people thinking they are poor
>>
>>2219522
very
>>
>>2219522
True in spirit, but the prices are wrong. Where the fuck can you even buy $4.99 shoes? Africa? An actual wealthy older male who is just running errands will wear something like $70-$120 Nikes, $100-200 jeans/khakis, a solid $200-$500 jacket from somewhere like Patagonia, North Face, LL Bean etc and a college/company T-shirt. Basically, clothing that is high quality but not excessive or ostentatious.
>>
>>2219711
>paying 200 dollars for denim
you are retarded
>>
>>2219522

incredibly true

i used to dream about stuntin. got a bmw and made sure i dressed well and stuff.

then i got a gf, turned 30, started moving up career wise.

now i find my car embarassing and basically live a life to FIRE as soon as possible.

financial independence is the real goal.
>>
>>2219522
>>2219567
>>2219584
>>2219711
>>2219718
very true.

it all comes from the same place.

i buy my tshirts off of walmart. medium or large fruit of the loom sorted color pack for like 5.99 dollars.
if i want to make something cool, ill grab a decent image or draw something, print it out and iron it on a t shirt.

materials vary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIV2OS3nCW8
>>
File: COOL HAIR BRO.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
COOL HAIR BRO.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>2219522
>hoarding money for the sake of having money
I get prudent investments...but money is just a trading medium to something...

Bill gates just happens to spend his funds on philanthropic endeavors, which I get he get some satisfaction from...which is subjective, as much as rappers spending money on cars...who cares.

>muh green paper
>muh bank account sustains my self esteem

>le I don't spend even though I'll live a meager 70-90 years tops before being forgotten by society

No one talks about Mansa Musa at the dinner table, and that nigga was loaded.
>>
>>2219784
>talk about niggers at the dinner table
not in my house!
>>
>>2219718
That's what jeans cost at stores in nice neighborhoods. A wealthy person isn't going to waste their time looking for "deals" at the wal-mart, they buy quality items and their time is too valuable for that to make sense. I grew up in an affluent suburb (like there were actual billionaires in my graduating class, although I sure as shit wasn't one of them) and all of the ultra rich fathers sported a preppy/casual but rich style. Case in point, here is Zuckerberg with the casual rich guy look. North face zip up (you can see the logo in other pics), t-shirt, jeans that probably cost like $120 and some comfy sneakers.
>>
>>2219711
>5 dollar shoes
payless
mexican market
>>
>>2219833
Fair enough, but virtually no wealthy person is going to travel all the way to the hood to haggle with Mexicans for low-quality shoes. Generally, they'll just go to an upscale mall and pick up whatever they need at a department store like Nordstrom/Saks etc while their wife picks up some stuff from the designer stores.
>>
>>2219888
>travel all the way to the hood to haggle with Mexicans for low-quality shoes.
theyre everywhere. dont need to move around much.

shit, theyre in upscale malls too.

bought a pair of ray bans for like 5 bucks. i dont care if theyre fake. they look just like the real things.
>>
I have over ten thousand dollars in clothing. I never really thought about it, and there's not much I'd be willing to get rid of. I just have a really nice wardrobe of quality items I've picked up around the world, and since I don't spend 5 dollars on shoes, they last me. If you don't mind walking around looking like a spic with no self-worth, go ahead, it's unattractive, but you're probably too autistic to care.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.