[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What started the fire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Bitcoin_Logo_Vertical-900x576.png (20KB, 900x576px) Image search: [Google]
Bitcoin_Logo_Vertical-900x576.png
20KB, 900x576px
What started the fire?
>>
>>2219487
Lol fuck off I told you to buy ETH because BTC is a dinosaur. ETH is doing great.
>>
We didn't. It was always burning since the world's been turning.
>>
>>2219487
whales accumulating obviously lmao
>>
>>2219487
>3 yuge dumps in the span of 15 minutes
>buys everything back at 10% lower prices

(((the whales)))
>>
I think this shit is just a fad. Invest in something that can produce, not imaginary currency. Even gold has practical applications.
>>
File: l5905t531l6y.jpg (25KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
l5905t531l6y.jpg
25KB, 625x415px
>>2221341
ok sir thank you for your input it means a lot to us
>>
>>2221341
The technology definitely isn't a fad but there'll only be a handful of coins left at the end of all this and they'll all be trading at over $100 each within 5 years. All the shitcoins can fucking die a painful death along with the morons who bought them without reading a single whitepaper.
>>
>>2221341
(((Feral Reserve))) run stock market is the fad; crypto is true free market.
>>
>>2221341
This. Until you can get pussy with that blockchain thing it's useless
>>
>>2219487
nothing started the fire, it was always burning since the world was turning.
>>
>>2221341
If you cannot see the practical application of trustless peer to peer payments, then you are a lost cause.
>>
>>2221350
>nly be a handful of coins left at the end of all this and they'll all be trading at over $100 each within 5 years
please i beg you tell me which ones
>>
>>2222411
REP
>>
>>2222425
tell me why, please, prove you are not shill
>>
>>2222436
Just from what I've researched it looks like an original idea and isn't a total shitcoin. It's based off Eth and Ethereum is only going to be successful from other people applying the tech. This one's a decentralized prediction market and right now only at 235m market cap. If it reached the same market cap as litecoin one REP would be $100. I don't even have any yet as now isn't the best time to buy in but I've watched this one and see real potential.
>>
File: pepethefrog-tumblermeme.jpg (12KB, 236x227px) Image search: [Google]
pepethefrog-tumblermeme.jpg
12KB, 236x227px
That feel when I finally started to buy Bitcoin.
At $2200.

Feels bad to think that everyone else got their coins for literally free and I'm just funding their financial victories.

Fucking fuck.
>>
File: ip.bitcointalk.org.png (210KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ip.bitcointalk.org.png
210KB, 500x500px
>>2222482
>l when I finally started to buy Bi

About a year ago it was at $600 and I was like "no way man, not with that price".
I thought Bitcoin was just a fad and the price would quickly drop to under $200.

But I'm going to buy altcoins as well so I don't miss the next big rocket.
>>
>>2222488

dude theres like 1000 dead coins
>>
>>2223031

I know which ones will rival Bitcoin in the future but I'm not sure if I should reveal my secrets.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.