[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you fell for the Mooncoin meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: TO DA CORE.jpg (44KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
TO DA CORE.jpg
44KB, 633x758px
>tfw you fell for the Mooncoin meme
>>
and now the same people are falling for the espers scam (same people that ran mooncoin scam). But when you try to tell them you get the usual replies. I don't care what you do with your money anymore /biz/ noobs. I hope you lose all of it, because many of us here have warned you over and over again about countless scams and always run into the same pattern. and then you think you have the right to come crawling back looking for sympathy when you lose. Lol to that.
>>
>>2219103
How do I avoid scams senpai?
>>
>>2219103
except espers has been in development for about a year.
>>
File: 2Spooky.gif (2MB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
2Spooky.gif
2MB, 320x224px
>>2219086
What, did you put your life savings into it? Just buy a silly one milly for like $20 and let it sit. If it goes to the moon, great. If it doesn't, life goes on.
>>
>>2219086
>>
>>2219118
It doesn't matter how great espers is or anything like that. all that matters is right now at this point in time it's being used to scam you.
>>
>>2219147
Care to explain how in layman terms?
>>
File: 1495648935295.jpg (67KB, 640x528px) Image search: [Google]
1495648935295.jpg
67KB, 640x528px
>>2219086
Dude, come on, there are good shitcoins and there are bad shitcoins

Here's a hint, the requirements of a good pumpable shitcoin are:
1. Has a good logo
2. Has a probably pointless but still marketable purpose (aka 'social tipping'? ?)
3. Has an active dev / community
4. Is not a goddman outright scam
5. Is on a solid exchange like Bittrex (maybe even yoshit)
6. /biz/ is willing to shill it

That's it, get in early and you'll probably make money
>>
>>2219155
Same way they did with moon coin, only its a few sats higher. Check out the thread (that should still be up) for a good analysis of how the scam worked.
>>
No big deal

Only bought $10 worth just in case
>>
>>2219086
someone just bought 4btc of it
could be worse
>>
>someone bought 200 million mooncoins

yoooo lmao

What happens if mooncoin hits $1

He becomes a trillionaire?
>>
>>2219086
Should have bought Canada e-Coin
>>
>>2219448
>Buys 200 million coins

>Coin becomes worth $1

>Become trillionaire

yup, it checks out
>>
>>2219448
Fucking retard
>>
>>2219448
>These are the people you are taking financial advice from.
>>
>>2219086
>tfw you bought Mooncoin when you noticed a few mentions of it at 1 sat then sold at 3 sats because you're not a greedy retard
>>
File: 1488576614448.png (349KB, 810x710px) Image search: [Google]
1488576614448.png
349KB, 810x710px
why did you noobs think mooncoin was better than espers?

https://discord.gg/hhYP8yT
>>
Poor baby finally take their first Reddpill? ;)
>>
>>2219118
shill
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.