[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not too late to get into the Monaco ICO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: monaco-press-banner.jpg (364KB, 1922x1050px) Image search: [Google]
monaco-press-banner.jpg
364KB, 1922x1050px
>>
isnt this the scam one visa is sueing?
>>
>>2218631
I got in but everyone says it's a scam and they don't actually have a deal with visa...?
>>
>>2218631
>Clone of Token that came out of fucking nowhere and is paying for a shitload if advertising
I'll pass
>>
>>2218641
They don't. And visa is supposedly suing them. RIP
>>
>>2218631
it's a scam
>>
>>2218631
scam
>>
>>2218663
>>2218638
Any source for that?
>>
>>2218663
ah well, good thing I only put $50 in
>>
>>2218718
This one couldn't be easier to verify, just fucking google it.
>>
>>2218732
There's nothing on Google about Visa suing Monaco ICO. That or I'm completely blind.
>>
>>2218751
it was token card. it had VISA logos plastered all over its shit. someone asked VISA if they were associated and they were not. now if you go on the token.io site there is no more visa logos and no mention of visa at all.
>>
>>2218791
Oh I see then. Thanks for the clarification.
>>
>>2218791
Visa is still on their website, they haven't changed anything and they have been analysed by reputable news sources ;
http://bitcoinist.com/monaco-visa-card-ico-crypto-token/

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/monaco-visa-ico-raises-3m-in-3-days-announces-instant-cashback-program/

https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-monaco/
>>
>>2219472
These articles are clearly written before the knowledge that visa has nothing to do with any of it came out.
>>
>>2219491
you know it's really not hard to become a part of the visa network... why would they sue them for offering visa business? it makes 0 sense.... literally my grandma could open up a company and make a card on the visa network.
>>
>>2219524
>>2219491
The reason Monaco is good is that it can offer us having our ETH/BTC sat in an account and let us able to spend it at perfect interbank exchange rates. So our ETH/BTC can still increase in value and we can still freely spend it.
>>
>>2219524
If it's so easy to be in the visa network then why aren't they? Why did they decide to use the visa logo without permission? You put your money where you want. But this is an insanely risky investment. (And btw, the fact that they used visas name and logo without permission is going to make it that much harder to actually get into the network. And due to copyright laws visa might not have a choice but to sue (see the "if you don't defend it you lose it" shit. It wouldn't be the first time and it won't be the last.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.