[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Abyss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1468722382541.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1468722382541.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>former NEET, find job
>AWESOME I MAKE 3000 A MONTH I CAN MOVE OUT OF MY MOM'S AND BUY WHATEVER I WANT
>800 in rent
>800 in taxes
>250 car payment
>200 food
>150 health insurance
>150 car insurance
>100 utilities
>050 internet
>2500 down the drain

That's not even going into miscellaneous expenses like registration, gas, maintenance, household items, etc. This is such a massive fucking waste. Normalfagging is incredibly overrated. How are people content with this? This is what people live for? This is something to be proud of? You shamed me because I wasn't a part of this bizarre self-abnegation cult?
>>
what happens when you get a better job and your income rises to even $50,000 / year (~$4000 per month)?
>>
Maybe don't buy a 20k car... also, roommates aren't a bad idea (except that you have to live with them).
>>
File: Expert manipulators.gif (165KB, 255x286px) Image search: [Google]
Expert manipulators.gif
165KB, 255x286px
You fell for a bull trap, this money is worthless. Just stay home and invest in memecoins
>>
>>2218242
Well yeah, that's why the wagecuck meme is shit.

The Wealth-NEET meme is the future.

Trade crypto online. Live in a cheap country in central Europe or South East Asia.

Pay fuck all rent and bills.

Don't own a car because you're not a wagecuck.

Spend fuck all on food but still eat out everyday.

Save 90% of your income.
>>
>>2218242
Find cheaper rent.
Also, why are you spending 400/mo on a car?

Alternatively live with parents and get a lower/equal paying job.
>>
>>2218242
It's your fault for living in an expensive apartment and buying a car you can't afford. The utilities and internet costs should be included in rent, which should also be cheaper.
>>
>>2218242
Also, funny thing is, you are doing better than most. But at 3K a month you should've be able to save 1K a month, more if living with parents.
>>
>>2218242
>3000 A MONTH
>AWESOME
Poor, naive, little boy.
>>
>>2218242
>not being with your psychopathic mother and her boyfriend: priceless
>>
That's right, and then one day you die.

Modern life is a scam.
>>
>>2218277

unironically true

cheap food
cheap sleep
unlimited entertainment from computer
>>
I already figured this out long ago. On neetbux and supported housing with medicare/medicaid, I get even more value to cost ratio than someone making 40k(average american wage) a year.
I had major medical issues that I would have just dealt with, including losing my voice to a growth in my throat, if the surgery didn't cost me absolutely nothing.
I pay more for cheap pharmacy pills that amount to 5 dollars a trip than I paid for that time I spent in the ICU this year after I had an almost fatal allergic reaction.
Both of those alone would stalk an average wage earner for his entire life. Plus I get guaranteed income that requires the democrats to all keel over and die to get taken away.
The only superior situation is significant wealth, and even in that situation I am liable for more risk like medical bills, lawsuits, and debts that currently are unable to touch me.
NEET is the future of life.
>>
>>2218289
What shitty 3rd world country do you live in where you can get your own apartment for under 800? The absolute rundown styx shitholes are still ~700 here, studios ~650

>live in a shithole

isn't a solution to this fundamental issue anyway. I could be living comfy with my mommy with NO BILLS and 100% FREE TIME. I've yet to hear a convincing explanation of why that's somehow inferior. You people are just masochists with an ingrained slave drive that makes you feel like shit if you aren't "producing" (for someone else)
>>
>>2218428
Do whatever the fuck want. What are you trying to prove here?

Everything's a trade off in life.
>>
>>2218428
I live in central Illinois and rent my own apartment for $650/mo and earn 65K a year. It's definitely possible to find apartments for <800 if you don't live in a major city.
>>
>>2218261
Where do I find roommates...
>>
>>2218484
Don't. Roommates will hold you back and waste your time. Last thing you want is poorfags being loud, shitting up your apartment, and asking you for money.

Just move back with your parents and pay them 200-300$ a month if they don't let you move back for free.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.