[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please photoshop the XBY logo onto a shamwow add,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: unnamed.png (26KB, 371x395px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
26KB, 371x395px
Can someone please photoshop the XBY logo onto a shamwow add, but change the words shamwow to scamwow.
Thankyou
>>
Bump i need this
Will give 0.01 bitcoin for it, just post your address
>>
>>2215993

1CqKGCiNKvxsPQcGmPKXuNBEkrw9Rk8HXS

It's done. Cash first faggot.
>>
>>2216015
No. Atleast give me a preview
>>
can you at least use the correct logo not this outdated piece of shit?

fucking retard here's an idea how about instead of asking for this to be photoshopped you print out the logo in hi resolution, head to your nearest sex store buy a giant fucking dildo and wrap it in your high res print.

place the dildo with suction cap in your shower and wrap your cock loving lips around it each morning thanking xby for giving you a chance to buy a coin with new tech at such a low price.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (52KB, 674x365px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
52KB, 674x365px
>>
>>2216055
>Doesnt post his wallet address
>Doing ut purely for the meme

Thankyou, kind sir
>>
File: Screenshot_20170528-214504.jpg (28KB, 199x224px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170528-214504.jpg
28KB, 199x224px
Can someone photo shop this face into it, thanks.
>>
>>2216072
Give me ONE good reason you arent investing in this man.

>“This was the perfect challenge for me. As cryptography has been a passion of mine since the last year, I didn’t hesitate much about joining the game” said Zoltán Szabó, an employee of the Institute of Technical Physics and Material Science. He thinks that the first two exercises were relatively easy, but the solving of the third task took him two weeks. Zoltán is currently waiting for the world’s other IT professionals to solve the problem as the competition hasn’t finished yet. He deservedly won the 10,000 dollar prize, not to mention that he can also take part in the GE Minds + Machines conference in San Francisco, in November, where he can meet experts who also understand the human language of artificial intelligence.

Read more at: https://dailynewshungary.com/hungarian-physicist-wins-world-competition-decoders/

>created his first OS at 12
>publisher of several works no one here can understand https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=Yp2fKfEAAAAJ&hl=en
>developer of the future world reserve currency, the xtrabyte
>>
File: scamwow.gif (310KB, 1200x725px) Image search: [Google]
scamwow.gif
310KB, 1200x725px
Best I could do with paint.net
1AYVq2cg2qA4cmg6meNCFRDw
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (112KB, 674x365px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
112KB, 674x365px
>>2216064
>>2216072
i never jew a fellow chan bro
>>
>>2216105
This is amazing. Thankyou!
>>
>>2216082
>https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=Yp2fKfEAAAAJ&hl=en

That's not him
>>
File: 1495922331296.jpg (9KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1495922331296.jpg
9KB, 240x210px
>>2216336
Top scam
>>
>>2216082
It has been proved that it was not him. That was a nice way to pump the price though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.