[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

biz how the FUCK do i stop buying high selling low?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (50KB, 665x658px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
50KB, 665x658px
biz

how the FUCK do i stop buying high selling low?
>>
It's because you keep buying green and selling red dummie.

Buy red, sell green.
>>
BUY THE FUCKING DIP!
>>
Stop being a weak handed faggot
>>
>>2215535
is there a function to swap the colors
>>
File: 1495491234602.jpg (24KB, 330x495px) Image search: [Google]
1495491234602.jpg
24KB, 330x495px
>>2215578
>>
>>2215528
just stop selling.
stop looking at the price
stop coming to /biz/

just come back next year and count your coins
>>
do the inverse of your emotions, do it once with a little bit of money for a day or two
>>
>>2215528
you buy because of greed (see price spiking and FOMO causes you to buy) and sell because of fear (price is lower then when you bought, you exit your position to prevent yourself from losing more money).

What you want to do is buy because of other people's fear (price is lower then when they bought so they panic sell to stop losing more money) and sell because of other people's greed (selling into those who see price spiking and FOMO causes them to buy)
>>
Stop listening to /biz/, for one.
>>
>>2216540
this, if you are a shit at trading then just buy and hold. fucking delete any price tracking apps and live your life as if that money never existed then check back in a year or two.
>>
>>2215528
3 words: hodl, hodl and, you guessed it, sell
>>
>>2215528
Literally stop selling for lower than you bought.

Unless you are trading pump and dump shitcoins, you can literally just wait for the price to rise up higher than the level you bought in at. Simple as that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.